Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Insurance Increases for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    See... little ol' us can't compete with those guys. I'm now beginning to think looking for someone recently retired that wants something to do and make some side money.
    It's just the opposite for us with welders out here, non union shops and factorys tend to pay 10.50 to 14 dollars a hour with no bennies here.
    The biggest problem is finding someone that can actually show up and pass not only the first drug test but the second one shortly after the first.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    We're hiring too; we need electronics technicians badly...and it's even tougher to recruit when we don't offer a hugely generous benefit package..one that includes health insurance.
    Ha. You run around here boasting how fat your wallet is and posting pics of all your boats yet you're too damn cheap to offer your employees health insurance. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Ha. You run around here boasting how fat your wallet is and posting pics of all your boats yet you're too damn cheap to offer your employees health insurance. Wow!

Like hundreds of thousands of similar small and medium-sized businesses throughout the US. But you wouldn't know that...because you are a willfully ignorant moron.

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtoo...-coverage.aspx
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

You sound just like all the uneducated factory rats out here that have no conception on how a business works much less how to run one..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Like hundreds of thousands of similar small and medium-sized businesses throughout the US. But you wouldn't know that...because you are a willfully ignorant moron.

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtoo...-coverage.aspx

It's a shame that like you, small businesses can't get for there employees free medical, dental, vision,phone,internet,housing and a Snap card like you and your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It's a shame that like you, small businesses can't get for there employees free medical, dental, vision,phone,internet,housing and a Snap card like you and your friends.
    It's a shame you're such an Idiot.

Still haven't heard anything that proves this^^^^ as being incorrect.

I know plenty of small businesses and business owners that provide at least some sort of health insurance. None of them seem to have as much time as you to run around internet forums all day but... they do well. Well enough to provide their loyal employees with insurance
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

It's a shame you're such an Idiot.
    It's a shame your Mom didn't give a $hit about your education son.

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Still haven't heard anything that proves this^^^^ as being incorrect.

I know plenty of small businesses and business owners that provide at least some sort of health insurance. None of them seem to have as much time as you to run around internet forums all day but... they do well. Well enough to provide their loyal employees with insurance
    Name a few small businesses that do that.

Members who have read this thread: 73