Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 148

Thread: Health Insurance Increases for 2018

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Name a few small businesses that do that.
    My wife works for one ya' big dummah!

    Dentist owns 2 small practices. Health benefit available to all workers (not the best but at least available)

    Also, a buddy of mine owns a small plumbing supply company... benefits for all employees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  2. 09-20-2017, 03:36 PM

  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Still haven't heard anything that proves this^^^^ as being incorrect.

    I know plenty of small businesses and business owners that provide at least some sort of health insurance. None of them seem to have as much time as you to run around internet forums all day but... they do well. Well enough to provide their loyal employees with insurance
    LMAO. This is fun. Leading you around by the nose....seeing you post one stupid comment after another in front of lots of folks who know better.

    Rock on, loser boy.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Name a few small businesses that do that.
    You really are special!


  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    You really are special!

    And you really are slow. Did you have a point?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    LMAO. This is fun. Leading you around by the nose....seeing you post one stupid comment after another in front of lots of folks who know better.

    Rock on, loser boy.
    So are you insinuating that you DO offer insurance to your employees? If so, then I apologize for misreading when you said that other companies want to offer benefits to their employees.

    Otherwise.....

    LIAR!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    And you really are slow. Did you have a point?
    Just wondering why someone that boasts that he is so wealthy is so stinkin cheap. That's all. Carry on with your cheap ass self Pal! Doesn't surprise me though. Everything seems to be about you. Your favorite subject.

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Just wondering why someone that boasts that he is so wealthy is so stinkin cheap. That's all. Carry on with your cheap ass self Pal! Doesn't surprise me though. Everything seems to be about you. Your favorite subject.
    Lets see....

    - Runs his mouth constantly yet, when challenged to produce real money or have a spine, folds like a coward and runs like a dog.... CHECK
    - Feels the need to endlessly post pictures of anonymous possesions in the vein attempts to impress... (a.k.a. small penis syndrome).... CHECK
    - Professes to be some great businessman but, spends countless time here on this forum every day.... CHECK
    - Claims to be a great small businessman but, cannot sacrifice to provide benefits to his employees.... CHECK

    It's just adding up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    So are you insinuating that you DO offer insurance to your employees? If so, then I apologize for misreading when you said that other companies want to offer benefits to their employees.

    Otherwise.....

    LIAR!!
    Do try to keep up, slow kid. We can see you are struggling with that. ;-)
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Lets see....

    - Runs his mouth constantly yet, when challenged to produce real money or have a spine, folds like a coward and runs like a dog.... CHECK
    - Feels the need to endlessly post pictures of anonymous possesions in the vein attempts to impress... (a.k.a. small penis syndrome).... CHECK
    - Professes to be some great businessman but, spends countless time here on this forum every day.... CHECK
    - Claims to be a great small businessman but, cannot sacrifice to provide benefits to his employees.... CHECK

    It's just adding up.
    Lookee...the shortbus crowd has a gained a new member. Good for you guys.

    Hey..speaking of..I found some picks of my dirt bikes and ATVs. You ready for those?
    Last edited by Gilligan; 09-20-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by restitution View Post
    lets see....

    - runs his mouth constantly yet, when challenged to produce real money or have a spine, folds like a coward and runs like a dog.... Check
    - feels the need to endlessly post pictures of anonymous possesions in the vein attempts to impress... (a.k.a. Small penis syndrome).... Check
    - professes to be some great businessman but, spends countless time here on this forum every day.... Check
    - claims to be a great small businessman but, cannot sacrifice to provide benefits to his employees.... Check

    it's just adding up.
    check

Members who have read this thread: 73

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |