Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liberal Reporter Fails Background Check…

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Do you know what the " gunshow loophole " is?
    Private transfers without background checks of hand and long guns is the gunshow loophole.
    At least 32 Free States have private transfers that are done without a background / nics check.
    Can you show me the law that says, "if it's done at a gun show, it's legal, but nowhere else"?

No. Because there is no such thing as a gun show loophole. All sales at gun shows follow the exact same rules as if they were not done at a gun show.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Can you show me the law that says, "if it's done at a gun show, it's legal, but nowhere else"?

No. Because there is no such thing as a gun show loophole. All sales at gun shows follow the exact same rules as if they were not done at a gun show.
    Negro Please, it's been called the gunshow loophole for years and years. It's another word for private transfers. Gazillion's of private transfers happen every weekend at gunshows across the country.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Negro Please, it's been called the gunshow loophole for years and years. It's another word for private transfers. Gazillion's of private transfers happen every weekend at gunshows across the country.
    Edit.. We have the loophole here, I can get a handgun here in minutes off Craigslist or one of the gun forums.. Show a DL with no paperwork taken.. The way it should be.
    It's a shame you don't have the loophole with handguns in Md....

Yes, private transfers. you know where else they happen - everyplace other than gun shows.

It's been called the gun show loophole, but there has never been such a thing.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Yes, private transfers. you know where else they happen - everyplace other than gun shows.

Not in the Great State of Maryland, gun show loopholes or private handgun transfer don't happen without a ffl involved, Since what 96 or so..

gun show loopholes
    Again, I ask you what the difference is for a private transfer at a gun show or anywhere else. Your only honest answer is, "nothing".
    Both are terrifying.

Again, I ask you what the difference is for a private transfer at a gun show or anywhere else. Your only honest answer is, "nothing".
    Haven't you learned that bd knows everything about everything? It must be awesome to be him/her.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

are you intentionally belaboring the point

Negro Please, it's been called the gunshow loophole for years and years. It's another word for private transfers.

you said private gun sales ... black dog said private sales

YES TO PROGRESSIVES THAT WANT EVERY GUN SALE / TRANSFER LOGGED it is a loop hole ...... legally there is no definition
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    are you intentionally belaboring the point

you said private gun sales ... black dog said private sales

YES TO PROGRESSIVES THAT WANT EVERY GUN SALE / TRANSFER LOGGED it is a loop hole ...... legally there is no definition
    I just want to know why bd got away with saying....Negro, please. And, imo, our gov will never take our guns. That's all.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just want to know why bd got away with saying....Negro, please.

you care why ?

not like nixxa
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Members who have read this thread: 50