Pumpkin Spice Lattes Are Funding White Supremacy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feminist Group: Pumpkin Spice Lattes Are Funding White Supremacy

According to UltraViolet's website, fully 70,000 people have given Starbucks a piece of their mind about their so-called support for "white supremacy."

If the campaign seems a little off, though, that's because it is. Starbucks has a stellar progressive reputation, and has, in the past, often seemed willing to alienate more conservative customers to follow its far-left ideals. The CEO supports open borders and gay marriage, and there's a yearly social media freakout over Starbucks's holiday cups, which occasionally flirt with taking the "holiday" out of the holiday.

The problem here, though, is that Starbucks, like Nike and Tiffany, has a location in Trump Tower, which means Starbucks — at at least one of its locations — pays a pittance in rent to the Trump Organization, which owns the building. "Starbucks and Nike — both companies that seek to profit off of a progressive and inclusive brand — have stores in Trump Tower in New York City. They have likely paid millions of dollars in rent to Trump over time — money that has given him a platform to spew hate for years," UltraViolet claims.

But aside from the fact that Trump has routinely distanced himself from white supremacists, it doesn't even appear that the Trump Tower Starbucks is a corporate store. It's a franchise, which means that the franchise owners — not Starbucks itself — pays cash to Trump Org.

:shocking:

luvmygdaughters

Well, what do you know. Glad I'm not part of that "white supremacist" movement. I cant stand pumpkin spice anything...I know, I know, probably the only one in the country that doesn't care for it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ultraviolet should be embarrassed about their ridiculousness, but I know they are not. And, I am another that doesn't like pumpkin spice anything.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I went to Starbucks the other day and gots me a Chitterling Latte. They were all out of watermelon and fried chicken ones.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, what do you know. Glad I'm not part of that "white supremacist" movement. I cant stand pumpkin spice anything...I know, I know, probably the only one in the country that doesn't care for it.

I used to like it, but then they overplayed it and now it's boring. Pumpkin Spice Pringles? Are you kidding me??

I'm hoping they'll move on to peppermint mocha as a fall flavor trend.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If you see something suspicious, report it

Pumpkin Lattes are NOT victimless crimes..

Attachments

• pumpkins-drained-of-their-spice.png
    pumpkins-drained-of-their-spice.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 241