What Happened - HRC

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And to think that overwrought pity party queen came thisclose to being our president. Dodged that bullet, thank ya Jaysus.

Hijinx

The book definitely has the wrong title.

What Happened.

Should have been titled." Hillary pisses and moans."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find it amazing that anyone would buy this book. Her narration is horrible, she sounds like the worst kindergarten teacher ever.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Oh.My.Geez! I might buy her book for the laughs. Probably, well worth it! :killingme:

You should wait until you come across it at a yard sale or thrift store, so she doesn't make more money on it. That shouldn't take long. (This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force. ~Dorothy Parker) I wouldn't even check it out from a library, which would give it recognition.

This_person

When she blames Donald Trump for her loss.... :roflmao:

Well, yeah.... :doh: :lol:

I do not recall such emphasis being placed on the failed candidate's post-mortem in my lifetime, with the possible exception of Gerald Ford (everyone blamed Reagan).

It's as if they (media, DNC, the candidate, etc.) still just can't believe she lost, and have no idea how to properly do a post-mortem (at least in public). I'm glad they're doing it, though. The longer they stay focused on 2016 the less time a candidate has to build momentum for 2020.

Hijinx

I find it amazing that anyone would buy this book. Her narration is horrible, she sounds like the worst kindergarten teacher ever.

Well: You realize that someone else did the actual work.
The poor person had to sit for hours and listen to the rants.
Whoever it was probably had to have hours of professional help to get back to normal.
From what I read about the book , it gives new meaning to sour grapes. Bitter fruit indeed.

Makes one wonder about the intelligence of one who would put out a screed which shows how self centered the honorific is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
From what I read about the book , it gives new meaning to sour grapes. Bitter fruit indeed.

Fox pundit shows are playing excerpts of it almost nonstop and printed excerpts are all over the internet. Hillary Clinton is the least self-aware person I've ever even heard of.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
That Sandra Huckabee knows how to tell it like it is.

Hillary is pathetic. Read the article and the rules at the book signing.
Pathetic. How do people show up to see this nasty (well, I can't say the word, but it rhymes with runt)

I love Sarah! And they will show up because they're all members of the Nasty Woman Club.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Whoever is going to pay 3,000 a seat to hear Hillary speak deserves the drain on their bank account. Hillary is the deplorable one. But, like I said, I might buy her book for the laughs. We all know what the Clintons are. It has been in our faces for years; so to speak.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is like rubbernecking at a horrible crash. You don't want to watch but something compels you to sneak a peak.

This freakshow is the fault of New York voters that selected her as their senator. Damn carpetbagger loses that election and maybe she goes away for ever.

Hijinx

This is like rubbernecking at a horrible crash. You don't want to watch but something compels you to sneak a peak.

This freakshow is the fault of New York voters that selected her as their senator. Damn carpetbagger loses that election and maybe she goes away for ever.

IMO she is making a damned fool of herself, but she is making money doing it. LMAO.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How much, though? I don't think that book is gong to be as successful as she expects.

This is the thing. I haven't bought a book in years. I have a library of my fave books. But, I think people will buy her book just to read her bull crap. I think I will be one of them.

And, it will be a momento for generations to come as how corrupt the Clintons really were.

Last edited: