Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: For littlelady from Hattie

  1. #1

    For littlelady from Hattie

    My Labor Day turned disastrous....

    Waiting for Beanie

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1Wait for Beanie.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	119946

    Here she comes!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2Herre she comes.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	119947

    To the beach!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3To the beach.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	119948

    Rock and Roll on the beach..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4Fun on the beach.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	119949

    You want to give me a WHAT?????

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5Give me a what.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	119950

    HATE BATHS I DO

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7Hate baths I do.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	119952

  2. #2
    Awesome! Thank you. Never tell Daisy how much I love Hattie. Such a cute pup. Her personality shines through. Love, y'all.

    Pup hugs!
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-13-2017 at 03:09 AM.



  3. #3
    I always do a double take when I see her name in the thread title. I also have a "Hattie" - short for "Hatteras" - which I THOUGHT was a bit of a unique name for a dog. She's a 5 year old rescue mutt. Recently joined by her newly added younger brother "Buxton" - a 4 month old rescue mutt.

    You can probably tell where my 'favorite" getaway is ...................

    Love seeing the pictures!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I always do a double take when I see her name in the thread title. I also have a "Hattie" - short for "Hatteras" - which I THOUGHT was a bit of a unique name for a dog. She's a 5 year old rescue mutt. Recently joined by her newly added younger brother "Buxton" - a 4 month old rescue mutt.

    You can probably tell where my 'favorite" getaway is ...................

    Love seeing the pictures!
    Well, now, you have to post pics of Hatteras and Buxton. I need to post recent pics of Daisy and Toby. But, no furry friend will ever replace Hattie. She is like the poster dog for all that is cute in dogs.



  5. #5
    If I may ...

    When I saw the first picture I thought it was a groundhog. Had to enlarge to see it was a dog. Kinda of a cute looking mutt.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

    When I saw the first picture I thought it was a groundhog. Had to enlarge to see it was a dog. Kinda of a cute looking mutt.
    Kinda cute!!! What!!! Are you crazy? Just kidding. She is crazy cute. I guess you have not been a follower of Pop's posts. That's ok. You are here now. Hattie is my other dog, if I didn't already have a dog.



  7. #7
    professional daydreamer mAlice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    37,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Popster View Post

    HATE BATHS I DO

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7Hate baths I do.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	119952
    I love this dog! I want one just like it some day.
    Je suis prest

  8. #8
    Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    5,206
    Love the Hattie pics!!! A nice change from the usual stuff on the forums!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Love the Hattie pics!!! A nice change from the usual stuff on the forums!!



  10. 09-14-2017, 12:03 AM

  11. #10
    Well, it seems the video that I tried to post of Daisy and Toby was not accepted. Oh, well.



Members who have read this thread: 17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |