Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For littlelady from Hattie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB630D9B-4853-4C6A-87ED-46B0EC1C5AD9.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	119989Here is a pic of Daisy and Toby. They are a hoot. Love them so much!

I will have to work on the posting videos thing. I am not the most tech savvy person; especially, trying to navigate my new iPad.

And, Daisy looks disshelved. She is on the right. We groom her ourselves. She got groomed the next day!

But, she is one happy dog. I will try to post the vids of her playing in the water, once I get my tech sense.
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-16-2017 at 03:28 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

I forgot to say thank you Popster and Hattie. Y'all rock!

Your pups are absolutely adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Popster View Post
    Your pups are absolutely adorable!
    Awww, thanks! They are bundles of energy, for sure! But, like I said, Hattie is my other favorite dog. Shhhh, don't tell them!

OMG!!! I love your pups!!!!! They are just too damn cute, they would be spoiled rotten if I had them, no way I could say no to those adorable faces!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    OMG!!! I love your pups!!!!! They are just too damn cute, they would be spoiled rotten if I had them, no way I could say no to those adorable faces!!!
    Thanks, lmgd! We love them very much. They speed around the yard, wrestle, play, and love the water game with the hose. I will try to post a vid of that. Too funny. Our granddot gives them 'extreme' hugs, but they are so sweet, they never react in a mad way. They are very gentle and loving critters. http://labradoodle-dogs.net/labradoodle-history/

We have always had rescue pets, but I wouldn't have missed Daisy and Toby for the world. Worth every penny! Here is the history about Labradoodles. It takes nothing away from Hattie. What a sweet pup she is!

Hattie still wins on how much she enjoys the water. Love her, too! She is the somd mascot!

I see that you added a 'g' to your avatar. Enjoy you your grandots. It is like watching our children grow up all over again. My dot's next baby is a boy, and his expected arrival is on granddot's exact birthday. Wish me well.
    Last edited by littlelady; Today at 02:30 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 77