Rock and Roll on the beach..

4Fun on the beach.jpg

You want to give me a WHAT?????

5Give me a what.jpg

HATE BATHS I DO

7Hate baths I do.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Awesome! Thank you. Never tell Daisy how much I love Hattie. Such a cute pup. Her personality shines through. Love, y'all.

Pup hugs! :huggy:

Last edited:

Hannibal

I always do a double take when I see her name in the thread title. I also have a "Hattie" - short for "Hatteras" - which I THOUGHT was a bit of a unique name for a dog. She's a 5 year old rescue mutt. Recently joined by her newly added younger brother "Buxton" - a 4 month old rescue mutt.

You can probably tell where my 'favorite" getaway is ...................

Love seeing the pictures!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I always do a double take when I see her name in the thread title. I also have a "Hattie" - short for "Hatteras" - which I THOUGHT was a bit of a unique name for a dog. She's a 5 year old rescue mutt. Recently joined by her newly added younger brother "Buxton" - a 4 month old rescue mutt.

You can probably tell where my 'favorite" getaway is ...................

Love seeing the pictures!

Well, now, you have to post pics of Hatteras and Buxton. I need to post recent pics of Daisy and Toby. But, no furry friend will ever replace Hattie. She is like the poster dog for all that is cute in dogs. :smile:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

When I saw the first picture I thought it was a groundhog. Had to enlarge to see it was a dog. Kinda of a cute looking mutt.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

When I saw the first picture I thought it was a groundhog. Had to enlarge to see it was a dog. Kinda of a cute looking mutt.

Kinda cute!!! What!!! Are you crazy? Just kidding. She is crazy cute. I guess you have not been a follower of Pop's posts. That's ok. You are here now. Hattie is my other dog, if I didn't already have a dog.

littlelady

God bless the USA
FB630D9B-4853-4C6A-87ED-46B0EC1C5AD9.jpg Here is a pic of Daisy and Toby. They are a hoot. Love them so much!

I will have to work on the posting videos thing. I am not the most tech savvy person; especially, trying to navigate my new iPad.

And, Daisy looks disshelved. She is on the right. We groom her ourselves. She got groomed the next day! :lol:

But, she is one happy dog. I will try to post the vids of her playing in the water, once I get my tech sense.

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

OMG!!! I love your pups!!!!! They are just too damn cute, they would be spoiled rotten if I had them, no way I could say no to those adorable faces!!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
OMG!!! I love your pups!!!!! They are just too damn cute, they would be spoiled rotten if I had them, no way I could say no to those adorable faces!!!

Thanks, lmgd! We love them very much. They speed around the yard, wrestle, play, and love the water game with the hose. I will try to post a vid of that. Too funny. Our granddot gives them 'extreme' hugs, but they are so sweet, they never react in a mad way. They are very gentle and loving critters. :smile: http://labradoodle-dogs.net/labradoodle-history/

We have always had rescue pets, but I wouldn't have missed Daisy and Toby for the world. Worth every penny! Here is the history about Labradoodles. It takes nothing away from Hattie. What a sweet pup she is!

Hattie still wins on how much she enjoys the water. Love her, too! She is the somd mascot!

I see that you added a 'g' to your avatar. Enjoy you your grandots. It is like watching our children grow up all over again. My dot's next baby is a boy, and his expected arrival is on granddot's exact birthday. Wish me well. :lol:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey, Popster! How is Hattie doing? And, Beanie, too.

And, how are you? You haven’t posted in a while.

Last edited: