Clinton: Repeal/Rewrite First Amendment

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clinton: Repeal/Rewrite First Amendment To Fix Citizens United

Also says donations to leftist Democrats can't be corrupt.

Hillary Clinton called for a constitutional amendment to correct what she described as a flawed judgment from the Supreme Court in the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission (FEC) case; she made her comments during a Tuesday-published interview with Pod Save America.

[clip]

Clinton stated that donations to Democrats promising great redistribution of wealth in pursuit of economic egalitarianism cannot amount to corruption. Such donations, she added, are likely altruistic in motivation:

Anybody who donates to a Democratic candidate who is on the record, as I have been for decades, about what I wanted to do on everything from raising taxes on [wealthy persons and corporations] to closing loopholes, and speaking out when I was a senator from New York.

They, in effect, are putting aside their own financial interest to a certain extent, because they are donating to somebody, whether it was me or President Obama, who in [2008] got more money from Wall Street than any Democrat had ever gotten, and yet imposed the toughest regulations that had been imposed since the Great Depression.

We’re not going in on bait and switch. I mean, I say to donors the same way I say on a public stage: “We need to tax the wealthy, and here’s what I will do.” I’ve been saying we need to close the carried interest loophole. … So if they’re still gonna give me money, they must have some other concerns about maybe the future of our country and our position in the world.

Hijinx

Clinton: Repeal/Rewrite First Amendment To Fix Citizens United

Also says donations to leftist Democrats can't be corrupt.

Hillary Clinton called for a constitutional amendment to correct what she described as a flawed judgment from the Supreme Court in the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission (FEC) case; she made her comments during a Tuesday-published interview with Pod Save America.

[clip]

Clinton stated that donations to Democrats promising great redistribution of wealth in pursuit of economic egalitarianism cannot amount to corruption. Such donations, she added, are likely altruistic in motivation:

Anybody who donates to a Democratic candidate who is on the record, as I have been for decades, about what I wanted to do on everything from raising taxes on [wealthy persons and corporations] to closing loopholes, and speaking out when I was a senator from New York.

They, in effect, are putting aside their own financial interest to a certain extent, because they are donating to somebody, whether it was me or President Obama, who in [2008] got more money from Wall Street than any Democrat had ever gotten, and yet imposed the toughest regulations that had been imposed since the Great Depression.

We’re not going in on bait and switch. I mean, I say to donors the same way I say on a public stage: “We need to tax the wealthy, and here’s what I will do.” I’ve been saying we need to close the carried interest loophole. … So if they’re still gonna give me money, they must have some other concerns about maybe the future of our country and our position in the world.

We need to tax Hillary's Foundation where she hides her money.
As for bait and switch we have seen Hillary switch so many times. There are video's I guess she forgets about that.
And why is she still collecting money? Isn't she rich enough? Is she running for something?

How thick can people be who still send money to this grifter.?

littlelady

God bless the USA
We need to tax Hillary's Foundation where she hides her money.
As for bait and switch we have seen Hillary switch so many times. There are video's I guess she forgets about that.
And why is she still collecting money? Isn't she rich enough? Is she running for something?

How thick can people be who still send money to this grifter.?

That is so true. Hub was reading to me last night about the Clinton Foundation. I will have to ask him for the link. But, in summary, most of the money went to salaries, and very little went to charity. I was not shocked to hear that. If a Clinton is involved, it is a given.

Hijinx

That is so true. Hub was reading to me last night about the Clinton Foundation. I will have to ask him for the link. But, in summary, most of the money went to salaries, and very little went to charity. I was not shocked to hear that. If a Clinton is involved, it is a given.

Ask the haitians what they think of the Clinton Foundation.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Even if passed through the Congress, I doubt you would find 37 states that would be willing to ratify it.

I hope you are right. Just today we have seen College Park pass a law for illegals to vote in local elections, we have seen Hillary blast off against anyone that was against her, we have seen Jefferson's statue being covered at the university he founded, we have seen Francis Scott Key's statue being desecrated, and on and on. If y'all don't see the writing on the wall, I can't help you. I have to keep my Marine hub on the bit (as in not chomping on it) because he is ready to let loose. God bless, America. :patriot:

Last edited: