Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman shot homeless man who asked her to move Porsche

Woman shot homeless man who asked her to move Porsche

http://www.koat.com/article/police-w...rsche/12226540

According to the Metro Nashville Police, Quackenbush critically wounded 54-year-old Gerald Melton on Aug. 26. He remains in the hospital.

Police say Melton was trying to sleep on a sidewalk around 3 a.m. when the exhaust fumes and loud music from Quackenbush's SUV disturbed him.

When he asked the young woman to move the vehicle, an argument ensued and Quackenbush got out of the SUV with a weapon.

Police say she shot the man twice and fled the scene. Jesse Quackenbush, Katie's father, has a different account of what happened.

He told the Tennessean that his daughter and her friend were being accosted by Melton, claiming the man made explicit and sexist remarks toward the two. He also claimed Melton threatened to kill the women.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Let's see if her White Privilege gets her out of a Attempted Murder Charge for a double sidewalk pop.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Let's see if her White Privilege gets her out of a Attempted Murder Charge for a double sidewalk pop.
    I wonder if you replaced Porsche with Chevy Malibu what it might read like? Unless there's video, hard to say. She could have gone all Leona Helmsley on him, sneering as she pumped a couple rounds into his impertinent homeless azz for daring to speak so far above his station, or she could have been truthfully in fear for her life from the threatening slavering drug addict crying as she regretfully defended herself and her friend from possible rape and murder after exhausting all verbal appeals to him to leave them alone.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I wonder if you replaced Porsche with Chevy Malibu what it might read like? Unless there's video, hard to say. She could have gone all Leona Helmsley on him, sneering as she pumped a couple rounds into his impertinent homeless azz for daring to speak so far above his station, or she could have been truthfully in fear for her life from the threatening slavering drug addict crying as she regretfully defended herself and her friend from possible rape and murder after exhausting all verbal appeals to him to leave them alone.
    A quick google search would counter any positive impression of her character.

She's not sweetness and sunshine and the fact that she got out of her vehicle indicates further changes in the story line are likely.

Why would anyone exspecially a woman leave the safety of a suv and engage with someone sleeping on the sidewalk to begin with?

Without googling I would guess that's she's a Daddy's girl driving a 60,000 dollar and up suv and works some low paying job if she even has one. Daddy takes care of everything.
    I'm sure she went #### that homeless mother ####er,,,,, I'll show him... Sidewalk Pop.... Sidewalk Pop....... Run away.....
    A few hours later.... Daddy I'm in jail......

.... or she could have been truthfully in fear for her life ....

well #### it works for Po Po ....
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Why would anyone exspecially a woman leave the safety of a suv and engage with someone sleeping on the sidewalk to begin with?
    Well, there's that...

She even looks like a smirky little bitch. Oh, and Daddy is a lawyer.

Here is Heavy's 5 Fast Facts:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/katie-...-photos-music/

Yeah, Judge Vrai pronounces her guilty of attempted murder. Strap her to the chair.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Well, there's that...

She even looks like a smirky little bitch. Oh, and Daddy is a lawyer.

Here is Heavy's 5 Fast Facts:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/katie-...-photos-music/

Yeah, Judge Vrai pronounces her guilty of attempted murder. Strap her to the chair.
    . . .and let Grampa Jesse take over raising the 5 year old child born without benefit of clergy.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Well it seems she likes the " Thug Lifestyle " hopefully she will be in prison with the rest of the thugs.. let's see how far daddy's reach is outside of Amarillo.

Blog Entries
    She'll plead affluzenia or whatever it was that other dumb, rich #### pled when he was drunk driving.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Members who have read this thread: 49