Speaking About Cheap Sex

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Know this: A one-night stand is not a bad thing," declares de Cadenet - in all bold letters.

The feminist, already on her second marriage, explained that the first time she had sex "there was no orgasm," but assured readers sex got better thanks to her discovery of the one-night stand with strange men she "never wanted to see again."

"Sex got more exciting in my twenties, when I discovered the joy of the one-night stand. Some of my favorite sexual experiences have been with people I never wanted to see again but whom I’m very pleased I spent the night with," she wrote.

De Cadenet then goes on to completely disconnect love and, more importantly, commitment, from sex, describing it in strictly carnal terms.

"We’re raised to believe love and sex are connected, but most people don’t have sex because they’re in love; they do it because it feels really good," she says.

Glamour Magazine Promotes One-Night Stands

if you never want to see them again, how fulfilling is that one night stand really :shrug:

black dog

Free America
Single folks like her that separate sex and love generally roll like her and folks that have relationships that separate love and sex are into the swap, poly and open lifestyles.
It's nothing new.