Tsa

black dog

Free America
I always laugh when my son and I fly together, I did the precheck for him when it started and when he flys he keeps his shoes on and cruises right through, now me I have had more State and Federal background checks than I am old. I always end up with the full check and pat down. I guess middle aged white guys are a problem here. :shrug:

Wishbone

I always laugh when my son and I fly together, I did the precheck for him when it started and when he flys he keeps his shoes on and cruises right through, now me I have had more State and Federal background checks than I am old. I always end up with the full check and pat down. I guess middle aged white guys are a problem here. :shrug:

The first thing that always comes to mind is the scene from the movie airplane with all the terrorist walking through a metal detector carrying every site of weapon under the sun and it constantly buzzing, and here comes gray-haired old granny three beeps from the machine and a bodyslam her against the wall.

Hijinx

Middle aged white guys and nuns.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I flew once and refused to go through the rape-scan machine that scatters your DNA all over and opted for the pat down. As the guy was explaining what is was going to do, I told him flat out, and with an angered and serious looking face to match, that if he touched my junk he was going to be given a beat down resulting in him broken and bleeding and that I would gladly accept any consequences later. He didn't. The only reason this BS still happens in America is because we the people allow it to continue to happen. When I fly, I do not consent to have my junk squeezed or massaged under the guise of safety. Perverts and pedophiles all of the TSA.

Weems

I travel because I have to for business, both domestically and internationally and I travel because I want to, both domestically and internationally. I have PreCheck and Global Entry and I opt out of all electronic, invasive stuff and ask for a pat-down. I've never been felt up. I've never been given a hard time about requesting a manual pat-down at any U.S. airport. I read lots of stories of the TSA, and while I've run across many grumpy employees, I've never experienced it or witnessed any of that stuff myself. I typically fly about 100,000 miles annually. My employer pays for my TSA fees, and it makes my travel life much, much better. I'd pay for it out of my pocket if I have to.

Of course the discussion about the growing size and scope of government is worth having.... Until then, I'm all about convenience for me as a traveller.

black dog

Free America
The first thing that always comes to mind is the scene from the movie airplane with all the terrorist walking through a metal detector carrying every site of weapon under the sun and it constantly buzzing, and here comes gray-haired old granny three beeps from the machine and a bodyslam her against the wall.

Lol.. what a great movie..

black dog

Free America
I travel because I have to for business, both domestically and internationally and I travel because I want to, both domestically and internationally. I have PreCheck and Global Entry and I opt out of all electronic, invasive stuff and ask for a pat-down. I've never been felt up. I've never been given a hard time about requesting a manual pat-down at any U.S. airport. I read lots of stories of the TSA, and while I've run across many grumpy employees, I've never experienced it or witnessed any of that stuff myself. I typically fly about 100,000 miles annually. My employer pays for my TSA fees, and it makes my travel life much, much better. I'd pay for it out of my pocket if I have to.

Of course the discussion about the growing size and scope of government is worth having.... Until then, I'm all about convenience for me as a traveller.

You never being felt up in your life explains alot..