Calif: Progressives Don't Believe in Free Speech

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The poll, which describes Democratic voters in the state as “especially” having a hard time “grappling with the complex issue,” found that 53% of California’s Democratic voters now oppose free speech.

The political ideology which most opposed free speech were those who identified themselves as “liberal,” with nearly 60% indicating that free speech demonstrations have gone too far.

[clip]

“The Left has always been hypocritical,” said Soule. “They continue to say we have free speech as long as we agree with what they say. Free speech does not extend to conservatives.”

Jewell Taylor, a Democrat, immediately reinforced Soule’s statement when he proved her point.

“Freedom of speech is good, but it all depends on what you’re speaking about,” said Taylor. “I believe in making things better, and making things better is not sitting there and rallying about things that happened 100 years ago.”

The poll seemed to confirm the effectiveness of the Democrat’s use of identity politics and "divide and conquer" tactics in achieving party goals as the majority of all non-white racial groups believe that “white nationalists” currently have too much free speech freedom.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21022/majority-california-democrats-now-oppose-free-ryan-saavedra

somdwatch

I just wish my elementary school teacher's prophecy would come true. "California may fall into the ocean because of the geological fault lines."

Hijinx

The poll, which describes Democratic voters in the state as “especially” having a hard time “grappling with the complex issue,” found that 53% of California’s Democratic voters now oppose free speech.

The political ideology which most opposed free speech were those who identified themselves as “liberal,” with nearly 60% indicating that free speech demonstrations have gone too far.

[clip]

“The Left has always been hypocritical,” said Soule. “They continue to say we have free speech as long as we agree with what they say. Free speech does not extend to conservatives.”

Jewell Taylor, a Democrat, immediately reinforced Soule’s statement when he proved her point.

“Freedom of speech is good, but it all depends on what you’re speaking about,” said Taylor. “I believe in making things better, and making things better is not sitting there and rallying about things that happened 100 years ago.”

The poll seemed to confirm the effectiveness of the Democrat’s use of identity politics and "divide and conquer" tactics in achieving party goals as the majority of all non-white racial groups believe that “white nationalists” currently have too much free speech freedom.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21022/majority-california-democrats-now-oppose-free-ryan-saavedra

The media and the Progressives consider every white person who isn't on their knees and praying for forgiveness for the slave days as White Nationalists.

How do you feel about Reparations?--------------It sucks-----------------White Nationalist
How do you feel about statues----------------------The never hurt me-----------White Nationalist.
How do you feel about rioters and looters.--------They should be shot on the spot.---------White Nationalist
How about Antifa and BLM------------------------Terrorist organizations---------------White Nationalist.
How do you feel about affirmative action.---It was put in place to help blacks get jobs until they could catch up academically It's time it was over---white Nationalist.
How do you feel about the CBC-----------------Its filled with racists-----White Nationalist.

The list goes on.