Thread: Calif: Progressives Don't Believe in Free Speech

Calif: Progressives Don't Believe in Free Speech

The poll, which describes Democratic voters in the state as “especially” having a hard time “grappling with the complex issue,” found that 53% of California’s Democratic voters now oppose free speech.

The political ideology which most opposed free speech were those who identified themselves as “liberal,” with nearly 60% indicating that free speech demonstrations have gone too far.

[clip]

“The Left has always been hypocritical,” said Soule. “They continue to say we have free speech as long as we agree with what they say. Free speech does not extend to conservatives.”

Jewell Taylor, a Democrat, immediately reinforced Soule’s statement when he proved her point.

“Freedom of speech is good, but it all depends on what you’re speaking about,” said Taylor. “I believe in making things better, and making things better is not sitting there and rallying about things that happened 100 years ago.”

The poll seemed to confirm the effectiveness of the Democrat’s use of identity politics and "divide and conquer" tactics in achieving party goals as the majority of all non-white racial groups believe that “white nationalists” currently have too much free speech freedom.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21022/...-ryan-saavedra
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

I just wish my elementary school teacher's prophecy would come true. "California may fall into the ocean because of the geological fault lines."
    President Trump, the most qualified POTUS in the last 8 and a half years!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by somdwatch View Post
    I just wish my elementary school teacher's prophecy would come true. "California may fall into the ocean because of the geological fault lines."
    San Andreas Fault is being renamed..

It shall now be Trump's Fault!
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    San Andreas Fault is being renamed..

It shall now be Trump's Fault!
    You have been on a roll today!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    The poll, which describes Democratic voters in the state as “especially” having a hard time “grappling with the complex issue,” found that 53% of California’s Democratic voters now oppose free speech.

The political ideology which most opposed free speech were those who identified themselves as “liberal,” with nearly 60% indicating that free speech demonstrations have gone too far.

[clip]

“The Left has always been hypocritical,” said Soule. “They continue to say we have free speech as long as we agree with what they say. Free speech does not extend to conservatives.”

Jewell Taylor, a Democrat, immediately reinforced Soule’s statement when he proved her point.

“Freedom of speech is good, but it all depends on what you’re speaking about,” said Taylor. “I believe in making things better, and making things better is not sitting there and rallying about things that happened 100 years ago.”

The poll seemed to confirm the effectiveness of the Democrat’s use of identity politics and "divide and conquer" tactics in achieving party goals as the majority of all non-white racial groups believe that “white nationalists” currently have too much free speech freedom.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21022/...-ryan-saavedra

The media and the Progressives consider every white person who isn't on their knees and praying for forgiveness for the slave days as White Nationalists.

How do you feel about Reparations?--------------It sucks-----------------White Nationalist
    How do you feel about statues----------------------The never hurt me-----------White Nationalist.
    How do you feel about rioters and looters.--------They should be shot on the spot.---------White Nationalist
    How about Antifa and BLM------------------------Terrorist organizations---------------White Nationalist.
    How do you feel about affirmative action.---It was put in place to help blacks get jobs until they could catch up academically It's time it was over---white Nationalist.
    How do you feel about the CBC-----------------Its filled with racists-----White Nationalist.

The list goes on.

Members who have read this thread: 21