Donald and Hillary

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton go into a bakery on the campaign trail. As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her purse.

She says to Donald, "What do you think about that? I just got three free pastries."

The Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, stealing from the working men and women for your own personal gain. Let me show you how to get free pastries."

Trump goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner says okay and gives him a pastry.

Trump eats it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one and Trump eats it. Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. "These are very good pastries, by the way. Big beyootiful pastries. Your customers will be so happy with these pastries, believe me."

The owner says, "That's your magic trick? You eat three of my pastries and say they 'disappeared'?

Trump says, "Look in Hillary's purse..."

luvmygdaughters

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton go into a bakery on the campaign trail. As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her purse.

She says to Donald, "What do you think about that? I just got three free pastries."

The Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, stealing from the working men and women for your own personal gain. Let me show you how to get free pastries."

Trump goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner says okay and gives him a pastry.

Trump eats it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one and Trump eats it. Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too. "These are very good pastries, by the way. Big beyootiful pastries. Your customers will be so happy with these pastries, believe me."

The owner says, "That's your magic trick? You eat three of my pastries and say they 'disappeared'?

Trump says, "Look in Hillary's purse..."

:lmao: