North Korea launches another missile over Japan

Bushy23

Any bets on Japan being the next location for a THAAD system?

So I think we keep "letting" them launch these test shots because we are also learning about their capabilities. If we started shooting the missiles down, we wouldn't learn much. Just a theory. Also think there is too much risk...what if the THAAD or SM3 fails?? That would look horrible!! But obviously we have to launch countermeasures if these test shots start trending towards Guam, right?

Chris0nllyn

So I think we keep "letting" them launch these test shots because we are also learning about their capabilities. If we started shooting the missiles down, we wouldn't learn much. Just a theory. Also think there is too much risk...what if the THAAD or SM3 fails?? That would look horrible!! But obviously we have to launch countermeasures if these test shots start trending towards Guam, right?

Definitely Guam, but we've told Japan we'd defend them, so we have to do the same with them.

The first one a few weeks ago broke up before impact, but this one flew about 400 more miles and didn't so NK is advancing their missles but as much as they like to talk tough, they know they can't do that.

The downside is that if they succeed in launching a H bomb or nuke, millions in South Korea would be dead within 30 minutes. Russia won't stop selling them oil and who knows if the newest sanctions preventing foreign companies from hiring NORKs will amount to anything. Especially since North Korea's economy grew at its highest rate in something like 17 years (don't quote me on that) at around 3.5% IIRC.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is the thing. Kim Jon whatever his name is has committed his people to starving while he spends all the money on missles. If people don't see something wrong with that, I cannot help them. Kim might be the most loose cannon ever known to the World. Go Trump! I just hate the fact that our patriot military would be put in harm's way because of this arsehole, but he needs to be taken out. God bless, America. Like we needed this narcissicit piece of you know, along with ISIS.

Oh, and here you go about Chelsea Handler, and other idiots in my bing search. She, Whoopie, Joy, Ellen, and numerous others should be shut down, too.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=chels...-21&sk=&cvid=7926704660AA4CF1B77FCB129D969905

I need to research it, but hub told me tonight he read that women in prison in NK are raped, and if if they conceive and give birth, the babies are fed to the dogs. Somehow I believe that, but I will try to make it legit with research.

Last edited: