Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Full-Time RVing for you?

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    I don't have to take,a test... I know I'm a firm NO.
    Me, too. I have always been a homebody, but now that we have moved (which was a huge undertaking that equates to the moving around thing) I want to stay right where I am to watch Emmy grow up, and meet Luke who is on the way. However, I do, absolutely, love vrai and Monello's adventures.
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-22-2017 at 01:16 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Thought I'd share with those that may be interested.....meet The Phoenix Ramblers, they have made lots of videos of their travels and share tips and stuff. I've met them and she is a funny lady. Anyway, here is one of many:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QtKov43G-X0

They are really proud of their Vintage Trailer...they took a worn and torn out box and turned it in to what it is today. Interesting folks.

Oh, and careful you may become addicted like me..I have been following them on youtube all the way to Hawaii where they are now.
    Last edited by Homesick; 10-14-2017 at 01:29 AM.
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

Members who have read this thread: 58