Millennial Chick Can't Stop Having Sex with Trump Supporters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
With all the caterwauling about how Donald Trump (and everyone who supports him) is "literally Hitler," it seems those same people might be harboring some sexual attraction for the Deplorables. There's a dirty little secret that the unhinged sobbing millennials have been hiding underneath their salty tears. Some of them have taken to Twitter to complain about sex dreams with Donald Trump.

There are pages and pages of these. But I'm here to help. Let me explain, dear millennials, why this is happening to you. This is what you've been told you should want.

pajama boy.jpg

But this is what you actually want.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/902179828891353089/photo/1[/twitter]

No woman wants a man she can push around, walk all over, or beat in an arm-wrestling match. Politics be damned. That's not how biology works. (Now, I realize I may be talking to biology deniers, but you asked "why can't I stop?" and this is why. Biology.) Women are naturally attracted to alpha males and not that gamma guy in a onesie with fragile wrists. The left has emasculated their men to the point of putting them in dresses and sending them into the ladies' room. It's no wonder you need to shop outside your herd. Why the heck wouldn't you?

The reality you're facing is that your guys are the ones getting a wedgie and ours are the ones you want to go home with. I don't blame you.

Millennial Chick Can't Stop Having Sex with Trump Supporters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Women are naturally attracted to alpha males and not that gamma guy in a onesie with fragile wrists. The left has emasculated their men to the point of putting them in dresses and sending them into the ladies' room. It's no wonder you need to shop outside your herd. Why the heck wouldn't you?

:lol:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.