Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fox Reshuffling

  1. #1

    Fox Reshuffling

    ...

    Bolling’s show, The Fox News Specialists, was canceled last week and he was banished from the network. A day later, Bolling’s son died. Some news outlets reported the younger Bolling succumbed to a drug overdose; others said suicide.

    Because Bolling’s 5 p.m show was canceled, Fox plans to move the lightweight panel chat “The Five” back to 5 p.m. from its inappropriate 9 p.m. slot. Fox could have moved Ingraham into 9 p.m.to compete woman-to-woman against the formidable Maddow.



    http://observer.com/2017/09/in-hanni...-head-to-head/

  2. #2
    Registered User ginwoman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    Location
    St. Mary's Co.
    Posts
    3,780
    That network has turned to $#it. I feel so bad for Eric Bolling.
    Its a shame youth is wasted on young people

  3. #3
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ugh. Why do they keep messing with their lineup??? The Five belongs in prime time, not as a lead in. I'm looking forward to Laura Ingraham - they should replace Tucker Carlson with her. Hannity...ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

    But I'll wait and see what really happens because Observer is clearly a Rachel Maddow fan site, which means they are insane and don't know ####. They're also Trump haters, which is just monotonous and boring.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Ugh. Why do they keep messing with their lineup??? The Five belongs in prime time, not as a lead in. I'm looking forward to Laura Ingraham - they should replace Tucker Carlson with her. Hannity...ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

    But I'll wait and see what really happens because Observer is clearly a Rachel Maddow fan site, which means they are insane and don't know ####. They're also Trump haters, which is just monotonous and boring.
    The source aside, it seems likely that Fox would start manipulating the lineup to gain market share.

    I really think they should have stood with Eric Bolling though. He WAS a decent anchor for them and they lost a show that started out fairly well by sidelining him.

  5. #5
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    The source aside, it seems likely that Fox would start manipulating the lineup to gain market share.

    I really think they should have stood with Eric Bolling though. He WAS a decent anchor for them and they lost a show that started out fairly well by sidelining him.
    They should have stood with Bill O'Reilly because he was their top draw. Honestly, they're not going to gain market share by alienating their base and if they think they can pull progbots over they are delusional.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    They should have stood with Bill O'Reilly because he was their top draw. Honestly, they're not going to gain market share by alienating their base and if they think they can pull progbots over they are delusional.
    Forgot about O'Reilly. He was never one i watched, but your statement is spot on.

    The children are running the network into the ground.

  7. #7
    WTF Fox,, the second Steve Wilkos Show from 2 to 3 is off the air. A show called the Daily Mail has taken it's place..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |