Clinton opens door to questioning legitimacy of 2016 election

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NPR's Terry Gross asked Clinton directly during the interview whether she would "completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now?"

"No. I would not," Clinton said.
Gross asked: "You're not going to rule it out?"

"No," Clinton said. "I wouldn't rule it out."

Clinton is in the midst of a media blitz to promote her new memoir, "What Happened," a reflection on her stunning loss in the 2016 election and diagnostic for the Democratic Party going forward. The subsequent book tour has thrust Clinton back into the public eye after months largely out of the news.

In the book, Clinton casts Trump as a toxic but hapless leader who won the White House by preying on the nation's fears. Nowhere in the book, however, does she directly question his legitimacy, although she certainly comes close in the 500-page memoir.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/hillary-clinton-russia-2016-election/index.html

Hijinx

NPR's Terry Gross asked Clinton directly during the interview whether she would "completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now?"

"No. I would not," Clinton said.
Gross asked: "You're not going to rule it out?"

"No," Clinton said. "I wouldn't rule it out."

Clinton is in the midst of a media blitz to promote her new memoir, "What Happened," a reflection on her stunning loss in the 2016 election and diagnostic for the Democratic Party going forward. The subsequent book tour has thrust Clinton back into the public eye after months largely out of the news.

In the book, Clinton casts Trump as a toxic but hapless leader who won the White House by preying on the nation's fears. Nowhere in the book, however, does she directly question his legitimacy, although she certainly comes close in the 500-page memoir.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/hillary-clinton-russia-2016-election/index.html

She can question anything she likes, but she hasn't got a leg to stand on.
She will not be President.
This is what came so close. A person who cannot see the reality that she lost because she is who she is.