Imam: Muslims Don't Need Your Acceptance

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Elmasry accepts the social consequences of rejecting “the framework” and urged his Muslim listeners to embrace rejection by “the kuffar”: “We don’t need for people to like, to accept us. … In the Quran, Show me one ayah [verse] of Quran. ‘Oh [believers], gather and make sure the kuffar[non-believers] like you.’ There’s no such ayah [verse].” Elmasry makes clear his rejection of Muslim political activism, saying, “I don’t need your acceptance and you don’t need their acceptance.”

Elmasry favors proselytization over unholy alliances: “What we need to do is give Dawah [call to Islam]. I wouldn’t jump on the activists’ language of ‘anti-Islamophobia.’”

He denounces Muslim political activists, accusing them of selfishness: “It’s a very selfish mentality that ‘we want us to be safe.’ No, we don’t care about ourselves. We care that people believe in Allah.”

Elmasry is skeptical of the potential gains to be made through Muslims infiltrating or imitating Western political systems. In the full video of the sermon from which the excerpt is drawn, he dismisses common Muslim political causes, such as the effort to obtain international support for creating a Palestinian state. Elmasry yells, 38 minutes into his talk, “If the kuffar give it to you, the kuffar can take it away from you!”

[clip]

By now this charade of an Islamist-GLBTQ political alliance has gone on long enough that imams like Elmasry have started to rebel. The question: how much longer until more gay, lesbian and transgender activists realize the truth too — that this intra-Islamist disagreement is a question of tactics, not of principle?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21219/3-hidden-truths-revealed-when-imams-oppose-glbtq-david-m-swindle

note to LBGT - Ah suckers :killiingme