Is the 'Mad Pooper' of Colorado victim of a smear campaign?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.ksat.com/news/police-se...ping-in-public-community-calls-her-mad-pooper

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – Residents of a Colorado Springs neighborhood want a mystery jogger accused of pooping in their neighborhood to cut the… you know.

The Budde family told the CNN affiliate in Colorado Springs that the mystery woman — whom they have dubbed “The Mad Pooper” — has defecated right outside of their home.

Cathy said while it’s the first time they caught the woman doing it, it’s not the first time it has happened. She estimates the woman defecates in the neighborhood about once a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu56ENinU9w

b23hqb

PREMO Member
"With public restrooms a block from the neighborhood, the community questions the woman's motives."

Sometimes one just can't wait?????:shrug:

Years ago, we had our own "mad crapper" who, early, AM would enter the lobby that was open 24/7 and take off a lid of one of the trash cans, get over it, and crap. Sometimes he didn't even do that - just right on the floor. Seeing that the entire lobby was glassed in from the outside, dude was complete exposed (in more ways than one) to the street corner in downtown Tampa on both sides. One morning a few of us came inb early (about 0330) to get caught up, and caught him doing the dirty deed. I got out of my car and locked both lobby doors, while my coworker called TPD, who were there in about 30 seconds. Dude just could not figure out why he could not leave, and he was promptly arrested and carted off by the cops. The world has a lot of screwed up peeps, for sure.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Years ago working on elevators in the projects in the west side of Baltimore, ( Murphy Homes, Flaghouse and others ) on more than one occasion after repair or doing service I sent a elevator on a test and by the time it returned to the top floor it would have a steaming log on the floor going for a ride up and down. Crazy places to work, it was never dull.

black dog

Free America
Sounds like a ####ty place to work.

You know it's a exciting place to work when the building has open stairways and chain link fence was installed as a outside wall to keep folks from tossing other folks off the stairways, and the armed Security Guard was in a bullet proof box in front of the building to dial 911 and give keys to the contractors working on the building.
I had a five gallon bucket of paint poured on a helper and myself among other things working in different projects over the years.. ahhhhhh oh Baltimore my Baltimore..

frequentflier

happy to be living
gottagogottagogottagorightnow.

(I know it was a commercial about having to pee but I thought it was appropriate)