Thread: A racist calling other people racist

Blog Entries

A racist calling other people racist

Blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.
    10 Signs You're A Low-Key Racist (I'm One And You Probably Are, Too) You are very angry at me for writing this post.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

If they didn't spend every waking hour guilting themselves over utter bull####, I wonder what they would do instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    If they didn't spend every waking hour guilting themselves over utter bull####, I wonder what they would do instead.
    What they are doing now---Nothing---and bitching about it.

Yep, at least she placed it at number one.......

1. You refuse to agree with me
    "I aim to misbehave."

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.
    A whole treatise written around a "have you quit beating your wife" type of idea.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

I'd have to add that - since the writer is white - by the given list they've got no business trying to tell someone else about racism.

I like the term Vrai used here the other day - "virtue signalling". This person is telling you how much better she is because she acknowledges her innate racism (which I guess, makes her LESS one, perhaps?)
    I guess she's making herself less a racist by trying to induce guilt in other people? I have no idea. But she wants you to know her moral superiority.
    Don't agree? Oh then you're racist.

If everything's racist, nothing is. Maybe she should go to some other part of the world and see what real racism is.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I'd have to add that - since the writer is white - by the given list they've got no business trying to tell someone else about racism.

I like the term Vrai used here the other day - "virtue signalling". This person is telling you how much better she is because she acknowledges her innate racism (which I guess, makes her LESS one, perhaps?)
    I guess she's making herself less a racist by trying to induce guilt in other people? I have no idea. But she wants you to know her moral superiority.
    Don't agree? Oh then you're racist.

If everything's racist, nothing is. Maybe she should go to some other part of the world and see what real racism is.
    Precisely.

One thing I've noticed over the years dealing with these sorts is they seem to be the people that peaked in H.S..

They gather together to be a part of the Progressive clique so they can sneer at the "uncool" around them.

Members who have read this thread: 57