A racist calling other people racist

Wishbone

If they didn't spend every waking hour guilting themselves over utter bull####, I wonder what they would do instead.

SamSpade

I'd have to add that - since the writer is white - by the given list they've got no business trying to tell someone else about racism.

I like the term Vrai used here the other day - "virtue signalling". This person is telling you how much better she is because she acknowledges her innate racism (which I guess, makes her LESS one, perhaps?)
I guess she's making herself less a racist by trying to induce guilt in other people? I have no idea. But she wants you to know her moral superiority.
Don't agree? Oh then you're racist.

If everything's racist, nothing is. Maybe she should go to some other part of the world and see what real racism is.

Wishbone

I'd have to add that - since the writer is white - by the given list they've got no business trying to tell someone else about racism.

I like the term Vrai used here the other day - "virtue signalling". This person is telling you how much better she is because she acknowledges her innate racism (which I guess, makes her LESS one, perhaps?)
I guess she's making herself less a racist by trying to induce guilt in other people? I have no idea. But she wants you to know her moral superiority.
Don't agree? Oh then you're racist.

If everything's racist, nothing is. Maybe she should go to some other part of the world and see what real racism is.

Precisely.

One thing I've noticed over the years dealing with these sorts is they seem to be the people that peaked in H.S..

They gather together to be a part of the Progressive clique so they can sneer at the "uncool" around them.