Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil deGrasse Tyson: Lincoln Was Pro-Science Back in... 1963?

I dont necessarily agree with the guy's interpretation of things but it is a bit much in my mind to vilify him for an obvious slip of the tongue on what I presume was live tv.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terbear1225 View Post
    I dont necessarily agree with the guy's interpretation of things but it is a bit much in my mind to vilify him for an obvious slip of the tongue on what I presume was live tv.
    Seconded.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Celebrity scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson appeared on CNN, Sunday, to lecture those he deemed too stupid to accept the linkage of climate change to Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
    One of my few complaints about this guy. I really like him - except for his Left-Wingish tendency to ridicule skeptics of politically driven science hype. In particular: Global Warming.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    because all our greatest cities are on the oceans and water's edges, historically, for commerce and transportation.”
    New York.
    Los Angeles.
    Miami.
    Baltimore.
    Boston.

#### 'em.

The only problem I have with any of these toilet bowls falling into the Ocean is that they'd dirty up the ocean.
    Not like they don't already.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Members who have read this thread: 28