Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richland County, SC and the insanity of the 1033 program

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    LOL. Never know when my normal commuting route could come under threat from hostiles. ;-p
    210 calls for an MRAP on a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    210 calls for an MRAP on a good day.

Friend of mine, that has to commute from 7D to well north on 210 daily, posted pictures, yesterday and today, of the miles long parking lot it becomes every morning. I can't imagine dealing with that.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Me too.
    You expecting the 7D to invade? Is Bushwood going to start taking prisoners?
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Have you driven through there at night lately?

Friend of mine, that has to commute from 7D to well north on 210 daily, posted pictures, yesterday and today .....

luckily I am going against that wave at 5 am ....
    although Ghettodorf to Hollywood is enough of a pain with the left lane bandits doing 55 / 60
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

If I may ...

Exactly what is the difference between us, the regular people, and the yahoos that revive this military hardware in which we the people are not allowed to have?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Wife starts commuting from St Marys City to right near the Waldorf MVA on Monday. Her choice, I hope she doesn't mind it.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    If they do try..we're expecting shore bombardment to preceded an amphibious assault. It's what we'd do if we were attacking there. ;-) Trying to get an LCAC through 1033 right now, in fact.

See, the problem is that there has been no neutral middle ground where weekly grievances could be addressed and settled...not since Pennie's closed.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 48