Statues becoming a big problem?

nutz

D.C. Jack Evans wants it gone but needs Congress to approve.
"However, Evans said when he arranged a plan to haul the statue away with the truck and a crane, he was informed by the National Park Service that he would be criminally charged with “trespassing and destruction of property” if he went ahead with it."

So the politicians think they have the "right" to do as they please? Are the Freemason's now rayciss or just him?
http://wtop.com/dc/2017/09/dc-council-needs-ok-from-congress-to-remove-confederate-statue/
http://www.thehoya.com/confederate-statues-memorials-washington-d-c-scrutinized/

Hijinx

nope.

self entitled Progressive

These statues have been there for years. They never harmed anyone and the birds had a nice place to land and defecate.
Whoa!! But now these statues have turned bad. Are they shouting profanities?, Are they starting to move and give minorities and liberals the finger?
How come all of a sudden they have turned bad.?
How come these city council members have all of a sudden launched a hate campaign against these statues.?

The easy answer is that they are kissing the asses of the race baiters.
They really don't give a #### about the statues.
They are sucking ass to get the votes of the cry baby ass wipes who have all of a sudden decided they have an issue they can beat the white man with.
It isn't the statues, it is the rednecks and whites who they think they will upset that they are coming down.
The statues have become something to antagonise the white man with.

They don't care about the statues, they never have. They don't ever look at them anyway.
They don't visit Historical sites like Antietam and Gettysburg.
It's a bigoted racist shot at the white man , plain and simple.
And the suck ass white guilt trash that are in it with them are just pawns.

Nancy Pelosi what a piece of Baltimore garbage that is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Now they're just looking for ####. You'd think this psycho would have better things to focus on, considering he's a councilman for Murder- and Ghetto-Town USA. I guess bitching and crying about statues is better than, you know, getting off your dead ass and doing something to fix your #### hole of a city.

Midnightrider

Oh for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

Now they're just looking for ####. You'd think this psycho would have better things to focus on, considering he's a councilman for Murder- and Ghetto-Town USA. I guess bitching and crying about statues is better than, you know, getting off your dead ass and doing something to fix your #### hole of a city.

if the freemasons are OK with it why should anyone else care?

According to Evans, Scottish Rite leaders support removing the statue and even offered to help by providing a truck “so that it will not serve as a source of contention or strife for the residents” of the District.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

They should care that this is what their elected representatives and legislators have decided to focus their energies on. There are a million things wrong with DC, none of which are statues in a park. Get rid of this statue, fine. You're still going to have drugs and killings and poverty and degradation. I'm going to guess that those aspects are causing way more strife and malcontent than some freaking statue.

Midnightrider

They should care that this is what their elected representatives and legislators have decided to focus their energies on. There are a million things wrong with DC, none of which are statues in a park. Get rid of this statue, fine. You're still going to have drugs and killings and poverty and degradation. I'm going to guess that those aspects are causing way more strife and malcontent than some freaking statue.

that's like saying you shouldn't put a bandaid on a cut if you have cancer......

I don't give two ####s about this statue, but if the people that live there want it down, and the people who it is in honor of are OK with that, I don't see an issue.

Restitution

that's like saying you shouldn't put a bandaid on a cut if you have cancer......

No... not really.

That's like saying "Put a bandaid on a freckle if you have cancer."

Those statues are doing absolutely NOTHING except hurting snowflake feelings. A cut could lead to blood loss and infection.

Rommey

We don't know the Freemasons are OK with it because the only information is a quote from Jack Evans...that councilman trying to get the statue removed.

"According to Evans..."

Last edited:

nutz

I don't give two ####s about this statue, but if the people that live there want it down, and the people who it is in honor of are OK with that, I don't see an issue.

A big piece of the technical issue , it's not on their land and not their property. If however you are ok with that, please provide your address and I'll come by to see what I want.