Maternity ward shenanigans

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Big chicken dinners all around.

[FONT=&amp]HN Allyson Jeanette Thompson can be seen laughing as she props the newborn up and forces the baby to dance, nonchalantly swinging the baby’s arms around to the music.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The sailor recording the video was HN Joan Hunter Barrett Fender. She can be heard laughing and jokingly saying, “We‘re going to hell.” The babies in the video and image were only hours old

Outrage and questions flooded social media outlets yesterday as the images made their rounds.

In response, the Navy launched an immediate investigation into the gross negligence on display at the hospital. Meanwhile, the Navy’s top medical practitioner ordered community-wide action.

Cell phones are now banned in patient care areas and COs of each Navy hospital have been instructed to call all new or expecting mothers to offer reassurance and address any concerns. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

leadership failures

[/FONT]

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
44790f4500000578-4898528-image-a-47_1505817415152.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fired, hell. Bitches need their ass kicked hard. What kind of psychotic does that??? Treating newborns like that is so sick and twisted - I'd rip their fallopian tubes out with pliers to keep them from procreating.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmmm, about the cell phone ban. Maybe not do that.... seeing as cell phones being in there are the only reason we know about these idiots?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Fired, hell. Bitches need their ass kicked hard. What kind of psychotic does that??? Treating newborns like that is so sick and twisted - I'd rip their fallopian tubes out with pliers to keep them from procreating.

:love:

It is unfathomable to me that this was allowed to happen. UFB. I posted on FB link of this story (I believe it may have been the actual NAS JAX site) that I think heads should roll all the way up - including the CO of the hospital. Someone disagreed on the basis that they had seen military personnel who acted one way in front of their superior officers than in other situations, and the CO shouldn't be held responsible.

Oh.yes.they.should. This is a climate which had to have existed for awhile there. This type of event cannot possibly be isolated - I'm pretty sure this was just the one time she got caught. Heinous and totally unacceptable behavior.

And smartphones being allowed onto a hospital ward? Are you freaking kidding? I can't believe they were allowed into patient care areas in the first place. Not to mention the injuries possible to a newborn infant from holding and "making them dance" in that manner.

I think that the Navy personnel in question should just off herself now anyway - if she ends up in jail she's going to be in grave danger.

Heads will and should roll for this. All the way up to the CO.

black dog

Free America
His child should be taken away his parents also, what are they thinking having alittle fun with the new kid...

[video=youtube_share;3NFYDTsqOdk]https://youtu.be/3NFYDTsqOdk[/video]

littlelady

God bless the USA
This might be the sickest thing I have seen for a while, and that is saying a lot. Why would those nurses do that? God bless America.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
His child should be taken away his parents also, what are they thinking having alittle fun with the new kid...

[video=youtube_share;3NFYDTsqOdk]https://youtu.be/3NFYDTsqOdk[/video]

Vrai, is right. You didn't read the article. Two, totally, different situations. The video you posted was really cute. It is good to get the babies interacting at an early age; rhythm, music, colors, talking, moving, etc. For example, my granddot was walking at 8 months, and she is the talk of the park when it comes to climbing, sliding; she has no fear, and she is talking up a storm at a year and half.

But, nurses have no right to do that to a newborn. Disgusting.

Last edited: