Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Get your Marijuana Card Here...

Can anyone tell me when a clinic dispensary will open in Maryland? You can get a card now and it's good for nothing but to say you can get clinical marijuana. By the time you can get it legally you'll have to pay for another card. What's the point of paying to get a card now when you can purschase marijuana legally for clinical purposes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    as long as they can tax it
    That and remove the violent, criminal element associated with dealing pot.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    That and remove the violent, criminal element associated with dealing pot.

Right, becuase, IMO, the only real "Gateway" effect it has is becuase to buy it, you are quite often getting from a dealer who also offers other drugs with a higher profit margin. It pays him to upsell you on that other stuff. I never go into a pharmacy for aspirin and get told I should really, really try the oxy......... never had a liquor store employee tell me that Jim Beam is for pussies, I should step up like a man to Everclear....
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Mikee517 View Post
    Can anyone tell me when a clinic dispensary will open in Maryland? You can get a card now and it's good for nothing but to say you can get clinical marijuana. By the time you can get it legally you'll have to pay for another card. What's the point of paying to get a card now when you can purschase marijuana legally for clinical purposes.
    As it has been for so long, the answer is 'in two weeks':

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/11...oopensoon.html

5. 11-06-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Now you're just being foolish. I have experienced contact high first hand in a Jamaican marketplace, among other places. If the smoke is all over the place, and you breathe it in, guess what happens?

Did you get addicted to nicotine when you went to bars or restaurants where people were smoking?

If you felt any effects it was certainly pyschosematic

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    pyschosematic
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 123