Thread: I don't even know what to say

Blog Entries

I don't even know what to say

http://claremontindependent.com/dark...laremont-meme/

Read this kid's puffy rant, which is hilarious, then look at the memes that triggered him. Yeah, some are juvenile and tasteless, but the rest aren't all that and a couple are genuinely funny. This part made me laugh out loud:

"Common themes in the group included mocking feminists, those who reject the gender binary, making racist jokes, making light of incidents in which deaths occur, and belittling safe spaces."

"Belittling safe spaces"
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who is the judge of what is funny or not? How would Lenny Bruce, Don Rickles or George Carlin play with college students and various other snowflakes today? Actually Carlin might get a pass with some of the SJW. Eddie Murphy? Richard Pryor?

Get a grip already kiddos. It's a big scary world outside of academia, or continuing daycare, your choice; and if you don't find your big, non gendered person undergarments then your post school wake up to the REAL world will be brutal indeed.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Members who have read this thread: 52