WONDERFUL: Fans Petition 'Wonder Woman' To Be Bi-Sexual In The Sequel

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A feminist action hero with super powers, predictably, was not enough to satisfy the sensitivities of SJW snowflakes; now they demand that the iconic hero be made bi-sexual.

[clip]

The petition comes just one year after Wonder Woman comic writer Greg Rucka confirmed that Diana was bisexual. As noted by HuffPo, the admission should not surprise anyone and actually taps into the comic character's roots more than any other, since her creator had an open three-way affair between his wife and another woman. The bizarre relationship that allegedly inspired the character will be the focus of an Oscar-bait film Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, out later this year.

Rucka told Comicosity about how Diana's female-only island of Themyscira is a lesbian paradise: “It’s supposed to be paradise. You’re supposed to be able to live happily. You’re supposed to be able — in a context where one can live happily, and part of what an individual needs for that happiness is to have a partner — to have a fulfilling, romantic and sexual relationship. And the only options are women.”

WONDERFUL: Fans Petition 'Wonder Woman' To Be Bi-Sexual In The Sequel

SamSpade

(shrug) Xena and Gabrielle got the same treatment during the run of THAT series as well - and the writers complied. When each of the two characters are initially introduced, it's clear that their primary sexual interest is men - Xena, on her first appearances in Hercules and her first couple seasons - including her son - and Gabrielle is actually engaged when she is first met and later often falls for young men in the villages they come across - plus a handful of crushes on recurring characters.

It's only later that the writers write them as only slightly ambiguously bisexual and clearly as lesbian lovers.

While I suppose I can "get" the wish to have strong gay characters, I've seen no end to two things - one is that two members of the same sex apparently cannot have a profoundly deep loyalty and friendship with one another without it being intimate (e.g. Frodo and Sam, David and Jonathan as examples of persons whom gays insist MUST be gay) and second that any tough, strong powerful woman MUST necessarily be gay - a characterization that strangely does NOT coincide with my life experience.

ON THE OTHER HAND:

She IS Amazon, a tribe of women who are always depicted in fiction as lesbian, or at the very least, utterly eschewing all male contact as a female only nation.
(In some stories, they breed by capturing males and killing them once - once their usefulness is done).

Pete

Repete
These people are obsessed with politics and sex.
I want to know what the "s" in "fans" equates to. Are we talking 6 people? This crap is ridiculous. The internet is a force multiplier of retardation. A megaphone for those who were rightly ignored a few years ago. The definition of "loud" is totally ruined because loud could mean a jet engine at max thrust or 12 militant lesbians with a sign.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's only later that the writers write them as only slightly ambiguously bisexual and clearly as lesbian lovers.

I remember that ....

...... at the very least, utterly eschewing all male contact as a female only nation.
(In some stories, they breed by capturing males and killing them once - once their usefulness is done).

:yay:

and that would be the 'duh' why does it have to be special dept.

meh Gay characters just to check a box off

Hijinx

Just another attempt to introduce our children into Homosexual and bi-sexual relationships.
Hollywood has been int that scene for many years, the list of homosexual and bi-sexual lovers who are actors is a long one.
You want to get ahead in Hollywood be prepared to drop your skivvies to whoever is casting.