Wacky Maxine

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Thursday, at a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights, Waters explained the whole thing this way, CNS reported:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that.

Bill Clinton got impeached because he lied. Here you have a president, who I can tell you and guarantee you is in collusion with the Russians to undermine our democracy. Here you have a president who obstructed justice. And here you have a president who lies every day.

Thank God that the special counsel is beginning to connect the dots -- and understand Facebook's role in it and social media's role in it. When is the black community going to say, ‘Impeach him’? It's time to go after him. I don't hear you!

Don't another person come up to me and say, ‘You go, girl. No, you go!

That tops her last move, when Waters delivered a eulogy for comedian and activist Dick Gregory and went on an anti-Trump rant.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21382/another-day-another-crazy-tirade-maxine-waters-joseph-curl

Hijinx

Mad Max is screaming like a raped ape and the more she screams the less attention is paid her.

Such hatred for one man is not normal.

What is her problem with Trump? I believe she is an Obama supporter who is seeing at last what a sorry President Obama was and it is cutting her deep.
He is showing the world just how sorry Obama was. Obama's deals with Iran and his apologies, and his awful Obamacare.
I suppose that she feels that in proving Obama was a horrible President it makes all blacks look bad.
And being black has been her cause celebre all her life.

Rommey

She is a member of Congress...has she put forth any bill to start the impeachment process? If she feels so strongly about the issue, why has she done nothing other than bitch and moan? She one of a handful of people in this country that actually is in a position to do something tangible about an issue, yet apparently does nothing. I guess the bark is worse than the bite...

Hijinx

She is a member of Congress...has she put forth any bill to start the impeachment process? If she feels so strongly about the issue, why has she done nothing other than bitch and moan? She one of a handful of people in this country that actually is in a position to do something tangible about an issue, yet apparently does nothing. I guess the bark is worse than the bite...

To be perfectly honest I doubt she knows how to put forth articles of impeachment.
So she bitches and hopes someone else will do it for her.

limblips

PREMO Member
It is her attempt to remain in the news. She has no accomplishment to market so she grabs on to impeachment as her "cause du jour." She is a mentally sick woman.

Hijinx

It is her attempt to remain in the news. She has no accomplishment to market so she grabs on to impeachment as her "cause du jour." She is a mentally sick woman.

The Congress is filled with mentally sick women. Women from both parties. Collins and Murcowski pop up in mind for the Republicans.
But the Democrat sicko ladies are legend.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They have to keep voting for her as a form of entertainment. Just when you think she can't come off any stupider, she opens her mouth.

Grumpy

They have to keep voting for her as a form of entertainment. Just when you think she can't come off any stupider, she opens her mouth.

The DNC loves her, they trot her out whenever they want a distraction, she always comes through with flying colors.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Mad Max is screaming like a raped ape and the more she screams the less attention is paid her.

Such hatred for one man is not normal.

What is her problem with Trump? I believe she is an Obama supporter who is seeing at last what a sorry President Obama was and it is cutting her deep.
He is showing the world just how sorry Obama was. Obama's deals with Iran and his apologies, and his awful Obamacare.
I suppose that she feels that in proving Obama was a horrible President it makes all blacks look bad.
And being black has been her cause celebre all her life.

Mad Max. Another good one! :high5: :lol:

But, the thing is, she, obviously, has influence, or she would not still be an elected official. That is the scary part of it all.

limblips

PREMO Member
Mad Max. Another good one! :high5: :lol:

But, the thing is, she, obviously, has influence, or she would not still be an elected official. That is the scary part of it all.

Her district has the same demographics as Marion Barry's did. 'Nuf said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MAXINE WATERS: Impeach Trump — for name-calling!

When asked what she hopes to achieve with her frequent “Impeach 45” chants around the country, Waters responded, “I have learned over the years that I’ve been in this business that there a few people who are willing to speak truth to power and to talk about what really is bothering our society and our democracy.

“It is not thought well of to step outside of that box,” Waters said.

“When I talk about impeachment, I describe what I think about this president. I think he’s deplorable and I think he defined himself in the campaign the way that he mocked and mimicked a disabled journalist, the way he talked about grabbing women by their private parts,” she said.

“The way he called names of his peers, etc., etc.,” Waters told Bloomberg, apparently referring to his Republican primary opponents.

Hijinx

MAXINE WATERS: Impeach Trump — for name-calling!

When asked what she hopes to achieve with her frequent “Impeach 45” chants around the country, Waters responded, “I have learned over the years that I’ve been in this business that there a few people who are willing to speak truth to power and to talk about what really is bothering our society and our democracy.

“It is not thought well of to step outside of that box,” Waters said.

“When I talk about impeachment, I describe what I think about this president. I think he’s deplorable and I think he defined himself in the campaign the way that he mocked and mimicked a disabled journalist, the way he talked about grabbing women by their private parts,” she said.

“The way he called names of his peers, etc., etc.,” Waters told Bloomberg, apparently referring to his Republican primary opponents.

Maxine waters is a racist. Her biggest problem with Trump is that he is white.
She is also mentally unstable.
The guards at the Capitol should strip search her every time she enters the Capitol.
No telling when this raving lunatic might go off her nut and blow the place up.
The Secret Service needs to keep a close watch on her.
Like they would any other moron that threatens the president.