Thread: Wacky Maxine

Wacky Maxine

On Thursday, at a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights, Waters explained the whole thing this way, CNS reported:

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that.

Bill Clinton got impeached because he lied. Here you have a president, who I can tell you and guarantee you is in collusion with the Russians to undermine our democracy. Here you have a president who obstructed justice. And here you have a president who lies every day.

Thank God that the special counsel is beginning to connect the dots -- and understand Facebook's role in it and social media's role in it. When is the black community going to say, ‘Impeach him’? It's time to go after him. I don't hear you!

Don't another person come up to me and say, ‘You go, girl. No, you go!

That tops her last move, when Waters delivered a eulogy for comedian and activist Dick Gregory and went on an anti-Trump rant.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21382/...rs-joseph-curl
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Mad Max is screaming like a raped ape and the more she screams the less attention is paid her.

Such hatred for one man is not normal.

What is her problem with Trump? I believe she is an Obama supporter who is seeing at last what a sorry President Obama was and it is cutting her deep.
    He is showing the world just how sorry Obama was. Obama's deals with Iran and his apologies, and his awful Obamacare.
    I suppose that she feels that in proving Obama was a horrible President it makes all blacks look bad.
    And being black has been her cause celebre all her life.

She is a member of Congress...has she put forth any bill to start the impeachment process? If she feels so strongly about the issue, why has she done nothing other than bitch and moan? She one of a handful of people in this country that actually is in a position to do something tangible about an issue, yet apparently does nothing. I guess the bark is worse than the bite...
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rommey View Post
    She is a member of Congress...has she put forth any bill to start the impeachment process? If she feels so strongly about the issue, why has she done nothing other than bitch and moan? She one of a handful of people in this country that actually is in a position to do something tangible about an issue, yet apparently does nothing. I guess the bark is worse than the bite...
    To be perfectly honest I doubt she knows how to put forth articles of impeachment.
    So she bitches and hopes someone else will do it for her.

It is her attempt to remain in the news. She has no accomplishment to market so she grabs on to impeachment as her "cause du jour." She is a mentally sick woman.
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    It is her attempt to remain in the news. She has no accomplishment to market so she grabs on to impeachment as her "cause du jour." She is a mentally sick woman.
    The Congress is filled with mentally sick women. Women from both parties. Collins and Murcowski pop up in mind for the Republicans.
    But the Democrat sicko ladies are legend.

Blog Entries
    They have to keep voting for her as a form of entertainment. Just when you think she can't come off any stupider, she opens her mouth.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    They have to keep voting for her as a form of entertainment. Just when you think she can't come off any stupider, she opens her mouth.
    The DNC loves her, they trot her out whenever they want a distraction, she always comes through with flying colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Mad Max is screaming like a raped ape and the more she screams the less attention is paid her.

Such hatred for one man is not normal.

What is her problem with Trump? I believe she is an Obama supporter who is seeing at last what a sorry President Obama was and it is cutting her deep.
    He is showing the world just how sorry Obama was. Obama's deals with Iran and his apologies, and his awful Obamacare.
    I suppose that she feels that in proving Obama was a horrible President it makes all blacks look bad.
    And being black has been her cause celebre all her life.
    Mad Max. Another good one!

But, the thing is, she, obviously, has influence, or she would not still be an elected official. That is the scary part of it all.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Mad Max. Another good one!

But, the thing is, she, obviously, has influence, or she would not still be an elected official. That is the scary part of it all.
    Her district has the same demographics as Marion Barry's did. 'Nuf said.
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

Members who have read this thread: 45