Feminism And Intelligence

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
PRAGER: Feminism And Intelligence

Intelligence varies among these women and men as much as it does among members of any group of people; there are both brilliant individuals and dummies who say they are feminists. But the women today — I am not talking about suffragettes in the early 20th century — whose identities are wrapped up in being a feminist are nearly all dummies. That doesn't mean they all lack brainpower. There are many people with a fine brain who are fools. Indeed, such individuals dominate our universities. :jet: :killingme

This realization occurred to me again when reading a CNN column written last week by Jill Filipovic, one of CNN's feminist writers. (Does CNN employ a non-feminist female writer?)

The column was about Australian Sen. Larissa Waters, who breast-fed her child in the parliamentary chamber while Parliament was in session. The CNN writer, as would be expected, lauded the parliamentarian: What could be more beautiful or natural than breast-feeding in Parliament?

Among the writer's arguments defending Sen. Waters was one in which she said, "Yes, for many people, breasts are sexually alluring or arousing — but so too are lips and hands, and having those out in Parliament doesn't bring on sexual chaos."

Feminism And Intelligence never the twain shall meet

SamSpade

The column was about Australian Sen. Larissa Waters, who breast-fed her child in the parliamentary chamber while Parliament was in session. The CNN writer, as would be expected, lauded the parliamentarian: What could be more beautiful or natural than breast-feeding in Parliament?

I'm not sure why the "beautiful and natural" argument is brought up (much less Water's ridiculous argument that somehow breastfeeding is sexually distracting).

My thought at first was - why is someone bringing their infant into Parliament to breast feed them?
Did she also change them and sing lullabies?
Does she not realize she's at work?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My thought at first was - why is someone bringing their infant into Parliament to breast feed them?
Did she also change them and sing lullabies?
Does she not realize she's at work?

Well, there is that. These women don't seem to understand appropriate workplace behavior - which doesn't include whipping out a tit in front of your co-workers. When was the last time you saw a man bring his infant to a work meeting? They want to be treated with the same respect as men, yet they insist on engaging in these ridiculous shenanigans that make them look like the brainless ****s they are.

Puking and ####ting are natural, too, but nobody wants to see that. Especially in a work meeting.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, there is that. These women don't seem to understand appropriate workplace behavior - which doesn't include whipping out a tit in front of your co-workers. When was the last time you saw a man bring his infant to a work meeting? They want to be treated with the same respect as men, yet they insist on engaging in these ridiculous shenanigans that make them look like the brainless ****s they are.

Puking and ####ting are natural, too, but nobody wants to see that. Especially in a work meeting.
I'll probably catch flack for this, but I'll tell it anyway. After we we took our hike of Wetherton Cliff, (on the AT) we parked close to Harper's Ferry so we could walk down the street to the little town. There are houses which line the street on both sides. I looked over at the house across the way and there was a young lady sitting on a lawn bench in the middle of the yard, (but nearer to the street) in full boobage feeding her baby. AND, not just quietly, discreetly - but actually talking loud enough to hubby down on the street that it had attracted my attention to her. The house had a huge front porch (with a roof over it) like the old houses used to have, too.

Okay, we get it. You are woman. Rawr. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, we get it. You are woman. Rawr. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Women don't seem to understand the difference between "shame" and "modesty". They bitch and moan that it's "natural" to breastfeed and they shouldn't have to be "ashamed" to show their tits to everyone on the street or at the mall, which completely misses the point. On one hand, they want to strut around with their lady bits hanging out for the whole world to gawk at, then they'll bitch and cry because some guy "objectifies" them. Hollywood ****s are the worst offenders. Madonna, Miley, Ashley - if they didn't take their clothes off and encourage men to objectify them, they wouldn't have a career. They present themselves as sex toys, then get all mad when men think of them in sexual terms.

:crazy:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:lol:

... then they'll bitch and cry because some guy "objectifies" them. Hollywood ****s are the worst offenders. Madonna, Miley, Ashley - if they didn't take their clothes off and encourage men to objectify them, they wouldn't have a career. They present themselves as sex toys, then get all mad when men think of them in sexual terms.

:crazy:

:jameo:

why do you hate women ... men should control themselves .... no staring, no whistling

:sarcasm: