Climate Change Hypocrite

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gisele Bundchen, Climate Change Hypocrite
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen went to the U.N. to lecture us all on global warming

On Tuesday, Bundchen made her way to the United Nations for a meeting on the Global Pact for the Environment, which is a French initiative to curb fossil fuels, where she gave a spiel about the urgency of climate change and how we, citizens of the world, must change our habits now, "before it is too late."

"We must stop living with the idea of 'out of sight, out of mind' – if we don’t see it, it won’t affect us," said the supermodel. "But it will, because everything in this world is connected. The trash, for example, that magically disappears from our houses every day is going somewhere. It's going to landfills, rivers, and oceans contaminating fish, water sources and coming right back to our table."

gisele-bundchen-2-600.jpg

The funny thing about all of this is that world traveler Bundchen lives in an "eco-friendly" $20 million, 14,000 square foot mansion. And in 2008, it was reported by Boston.com that the beauty bought herself a top-of-the-line private jet:

Gisele Bundchen has bought herself a sweet new ride, and we're not talking about a sports car. Word is Tom Brady's globe-trotting girlfriend has joined the ranks of the rich and famous who have their own jet. We're told the supermodel, who spends a ton of time each year traveling to photo shoots around the world, has purchased a Gulfstream G550 for $50 million. The super-fast jet, which can carry up to 19 people, will enable Bundchen to bop from the US to Sao Paulo to Paris without worrying about connections or waiting in lines. We're told the glamour girl settled on the Gulfstream G550 after looking at the Global Express XRS - the private jet preferred by Oprah Winfrey - the Falcon 7X, and a model made by a company in her native Brazil. It'll be a while before she can board her fancy new bird. It won't be ready until 2010.

She's also been spotted flying on private jets with her husband time and time again, such as the Under Armour jet. And these jets, I'm guessing, don't run on Gisele's good looks alone.

What's clear here is that when Bundchen says "we," she's not including herself. She's exempt from contributing to this alleged problem. For goodness sake, she just flew to the UN to lecture us all and posted a photo of herself in sophisticated dress to her Instagram. Her hands are even folded and she has a placard with her name on it.

Sacrificing for Global Climate Warming Change is for little people .... not our elitists

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't get what y'all are passing on. There seems to be a typo of '2010' in the article, but the article is dated Sept. 21, 2017. Maybe it is sarcasm. :shrug:

Like I have said before, I can be dense, sometimes. Please enlighten me. Thanks!

I did not know that Ben Shapiro started Daily Wire. Go, Ben! And, it is funny that Gis was a former gf of Leonardo. Not really funny, but funny.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisele_Bündchen

Last edited:

limblips

PREMO Member
I don't get what y'all are passing on. There seems to be a typo of '2010' in the article, but the article is dated Sept. 21, 2017. Maybe it is sarcasm. :shrug:

Like I have said before, I can be dense, sometimes. Please enlighten me. Thanks!

"And in 2008, it was reported by Boston.com that the beauty bought herself a top-of-the-line private jet:". Two typos in the same article? I think not. The fringe media outlets do this all of the time. They rehash old news under a new dateline and people grab on to it as breaking news.

Today in my feed I received a headline: "Victory! Hungary Destroys All Monsanto GMO Corn." The article was from 2011 but the dateline was 9/17/2017. If you want to read it go to Unseenpedia.com. It is a clearing house of Tin Foil Hat Theories.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The story is current, dated Sept 21, 2017. In the story, they mention that Mrs. Brady purchased a private jet in 2008, and they cite a Boston.com article from that time that stated the plane wouldn't be ready until 2010.

limblips

PREMO Member
The story is current, dated Sept 21, 2017. In the story, they mention that Mrs. Brady purchased a private jet in 2008, and they cite a Boston.com article from that time that stated the plane wouldn't be ready until 2010.

True. Hangs head in shame.......

Hijinx

If that place was on the waterfront in St. Mary's County it would take my yearly income to pay the taxes on it.