I know you'll all be very excited about this

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Good grief. I haven't watched the Kardashians in a couple of years, she's quite slutty looking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm surprised that you even posted this. They are ####tards. NOBODY CARES! :lol:

I am shocked and saddened by the number of people who care. They're all over social media celebrating and speculating about names.

Jesus wept.

Hijinx

I am shocked and saddened by the number of people who care. They're all over social media celebrating and speculating about names.

Jesus wept.

First I have heard of it right here. Girl has serious case of Jungle fever,I looked up her last boyfriend his name was Tyga.

Just a guess here, but good looking women like this love to be noticed, and people notice a person like her with a black man.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:shocking:

what is it with beautiful women dating such low rent looking trash ... plenty of better looking Black men if she wants to go there

Serious. So many good looking and talented black men out there, and Kylie grabs the scuzziest most retarded one she can get her hands on.

Hijinx

Serious. So many good looking and talented black men out there, and Kylie grabs the scuzziest most retarded one she can get her hands on.

Perhaps he is well-equipped.
I know that with a bored out cylinder it sometimes needs a larger piston to fill it.