Trump's comments about the NFL show a lack of respect/

Hijinx

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s-about-league-players-show-lack-respect.html

Duh yes?? So what. The NFL player kneeling at the National Anthem show disrespect for America.
The NFL's allowing this to happen shows they shows disrespect for America.

Quote Mr. Goodello
“The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture,"

He actually believes that these overpaid a-wipes are showing a sense of unity by kneeling for the American flag and the National Anthem.?

What planet is he on?

You go ahead Mr. Goodell, you and the NBA. Cut your own throats. #### you the NFL and the NBA.

Wishbone

Perhaps if the Gladiators piss off the crowd enough, they'll forget the Bread and Circuses and pay attention to what is happening in the world for a change.

Hijinx

People who attend the games enjoy getting ripped off for tickets, parking and a price on concessions like food and beer that is nothing less than theft.
Well that their choice,but I am sick of having my tax money subsidize these teams with expensive stadiums and ballfields.
As for TV viewing, I can find something else to do.
Pretty sick of statue removers , riots when a drug dealer is killed and white privilege accusations.

I don't need sh1tty movies by liberal actors, sick TV shows like "The View" or football, B-ball or baseball games.
I don't need a Nascar with rules against everything that limits speed, makes all the cars the same, and breaks during a race.
Multimillionaires with teams of racers instead of individuals, running what they brung.
And mostly I don't need rich people telling me how I should act and who I should vote for.

Weems

I imagine you sitting in your Naugahyde BarcaLounger, barely cognizant and wearing a stained bathrobe and Velcro-strapped shoes, mumbling about an increasingly long list of things you don’t need in life because you’ve been triggered.

Do I have it about right, snowflake?

Hijinx

I imagine you sitting in your Naugahyde BarcaLounger, barely cognizant and wearing a stained bathrobe and Velcro-strapped shoes, mumbling about an increasingly long list of things you don’t need in life because you’ve been triggered.

Do I have it about right, snowflake?

I don't like Naugahyde I prefer a good fabric that has been sprayed with Scotchguard to make it impregnable to stains.
I don't wear a bathrobe, just my Wifebeater t shirt and boxer drawers.
I don't mumble a long list of things that upset me, I like you, come to the forums and spread them out here.
I wear loafers or moccasins and enjoy their comfort.
I am as cognizant as you are and more so IMO

So you are dead wrong on all points Dipstick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please don't do that again.

Or at least keep his creepy fantasies to himself. :shudder:

It's actually hilarious that these whining overpaid crybabies are accusing *Trump* of disrespecting them, when they have made a great show of disrespecting not only him, but all of us in this country. The whole idea of taking a knee is to show disrespect for America. So why are they having a #### fit when Trump acknowledges that and calls them out?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes: Much more comfortable. Are you getting turned on?
I am straight by the way and married, so you might want to exclude me from your sexual fantasies.

Yeah, serious, could you please stop feeding the creeper's fantasies? I'm totally skeeved out here.

transporter

People who attend the games enjoy getting ripped off for tickets, parking and a price on concessions like food and beer that is nothing less than theft.
Well that their choice,but I am sick of having my tax money subsidize these teams with expensive stadiums and ballfields.
As for TV viewing, I can find something else to do.
Pretty sick of statue removers , riots when a drug dealer is killed and white privilege accusations.

I don't need sh1tty movies by liberal actors, sick TV shows like "The View" or football, B-ball or baseball games.
I don't need a Nascar with rules against everything that limits speed, makes all the cars the same, and breaks during a race.
Multimillionaires with teams of racers instead of individuals, running what they brung.
And mostly I don't need rich people telling me how I should act and who I should vote for.

As long as you have a wifi connection and a keyboard so you can regale the world with your ignorance, stupidity and generally racist mentality you are all good huh?

Just sit there getting fatter and sucking off the taxpayer for your SS and your Medicaid. It's ok...we'd rather pay for you to stay in your own home spewing your bile than out in the world roaming the same streets our kids play on.

If you think the doctors and nurses that wipe the pureed peas off your chin are telling you how to act, you are probably right...maybe you should listen to them?

You do realize that every "source" you use for "news" is run by rich people whose sole goal is to tell you what to think and how to vote so that they can get their tax breaks and corporate welfare?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder how many of these athletes have been to Arlington National Cemetery? All the basketball teams play in DC at least once a season. Perhaps a team field trip is on order. 8 NFL teams visit DC each year. Again put them on a bus and take them over to hallowed ground.

Weems

And BTW, Trump doesn’t really give a chit about NFL players taking a knee. He’s still sore that his ownership of a USFL team represented his biggest and most spectacular public humiliation in business — at the hands of the NFL.

He is infatuated with revenge for being dissed.

LOL, what a blowhard.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And BTW, Trump doesn’t really give a chit about NFL players taking a knee. He’s still sore that his ownership of a USFL team represented his biggest and most spectacular public humiliation in business — at the hands of the NFL.

He is infatuated with revenge for being dissed.

LOL, what a blowhard.

You forgot to mention that he didn't win the popular vote.

SamSpade

It's actually hilarious that these whining overpaid crybabies are accusing *Trump* of disrespecting them, when they have made a great show of disrespecting not only him, but all of us in this country. The whole idea of taking a knee is to show disrespect for America. So why are they having a #### fit when Trump acknowledges that and calls them out?

"Free speech for me but not for thee".

I consider the thing an exact copy of what the Westboro Baptist Church does - humiliate and dishonor the wrong people in order to make a point.
The WBC protests funerals of serviceman in order to show they oppose homosexuality. Their logic is extremely convoluted that somehow, those in service somehow SUPPORT homosexuality by - you know, to be honest, I can't explain it.

These guys are disrespecting the flag, the anthem and all the men who died for it to make a statement about racism. They do absolutely nothing else - they make no personal commitment to combat it, they are behaving consistent with a teenager - draw attention to themselves and what they believe but otherwise do nothing - and **WHINE** when someone objects. People in the stands and viewers at home do not want their politics and are starting to tune out. Owners and networks continue to concoct alternative reasons, but I'm telling you if I attend a single game of any sport and someone dishonors the flag, **I** will also protest by leaving.

My voice is as free as theirs.