Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Politicizing sports = big mistake

Blog Entries

Politicizing sports = big mistake

Social media is having a #### fit about these overpaid crybabies daring to disrespect the country that made them multimillionaires for playing a game.

#woke
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Until today, I was a Ravens fan and a NFL fan. I may or may not ever go back to paying any attention to that sh!t.
    Give a thug a million dollars and what do you get?, that's right, a thug with a million dollars.
    Dear Judge Janine Pirro NAILS IT right here:
    happier than a puppy with two weenies

I care so little about professional sports I couldn't tell you what teams were in the World Series or the Super Bowl last year. If i watch sports its the local High School Football and Basketball.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

I wonder what the board room discussions will be for the major sponsors in the next few weeks as ratings reports come in.
    I would love to hear Ad managers pleading for renewed contracts and offering discounts. I would love to hear general managers arguing with owners about the empty seats & falling revenue. I want to hear about TVs switching to alternatives in Sports bars & restaurants across the county...all because of petty, childlike punks who can barely write buying into internet lies. Let Major League sports suffer. Find alternative America!
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Dear Judge Janine Pirro NAILS IT right here:
    Okay, you made me watch - and yes indeed, she nailed it and then some.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Dear Judge Janine Pirro NAILS IT.
    Judge J nails every subject she talks about.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Watched tonight's opening- fail to the Redskins, and I won't be watching any more.
    Which part of "...shall not be infringed." do you not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by edinsomd View Post
    Watched tonight's opening- fail to the Redskins, and I won't be watching any more.
    'Like' your word replacement!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Social media is having a #### fit about these overpaid crybabies daring to disrespect the country that made them multimillionaires for playing a game.

#woke
    Can you please re-post all your comments and all the comments of the rest on here as it relates to college campuses banning free speech?

None of you...not one...are any better than those coddled kids on campus. You all are just the same. You want to ban speech you don't like. No difference. Of course none of you will see it that way. That is what happens when you can't think.

You are all for "free speech". As long as everyone says things you agree with!

Until today, I was a Ravens fan and a NFL fan. I may or may not ever go back to paying any attention to that sh!t.
    Give a thug a million dollars and what do you get?, that's right, a thug with a million dollars.
    And you were fine with the thugs as long as they did what they were told and stood for the flag, right snowflake?

Members who have read this thread: 69