Politicizing sports = big mistake

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Social media is having a #### fit about these overpaid crybabies daring to disrespect the country that made them multimillionaires for playing a game.

#woke

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until today, I was a Ravens fan and a NFL fan. I may or may not ever go back to paying any attention to that sh!t.
Give a thug a million dollars and what do you get?, that's right, a thug with a million dollars.
Dear Judge Janine Pirro NAILS IT right here:
[video=youtube;sFVF9jlLhQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFVF9jlLhQE[/video]

black dog

Free America
I care so little about professional sports I couldn't tell you what teams were in the World Series or the Super Bowl last year. If i watch sports its the local High School Football and Basketball.

Hessian

I wonder what the board room discussions will be for the major sponsors in the next few weeks as ratings reports come in.
I would love to hear Ad managers pleading for renewed contracts and offering discounts. I would love to hear general managers arguing with owners about the empty seats & falling revenue. I want to hear about TVs switching to alternatives in Sports bars & restaurants across the county...all because of petty, childlike punks who can barely write buying into internet lies. Let Major League sports suffer. Find alternative America!

transporter

Social media is having a #### fit about these overpaid crybabies daring to disrespect the country that made them multimillionaires for playing a game.

#woke

Can you please re-post all your comments and all the comments of the rest on here as it relates to college campuses banning free speech?

None of you...not one...are any better than those coddled kids on campus. You all are just the same. You want to ban speech you don't like. No difference. Of course none of you will see it that way. That is what happens when you can't think.

You are all for "free speech". As long as everyone says things you agree with!

Weems

Until today, I was a Ravens fan and a NFL fan. I may or may not ever go back to paying any attention to that sh!t.
Give a thug a million dollars and what do you get?, that's right, a thug with a million dollars.

And you were fine with the thugs as long as they did what they were told and stood for the flag, right snowflake?

Rommey

I wonder what the board room discussions will be for the major sponsors in the next few weeks as ratings reports come in.
NFL Sponsors:

Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell's Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John's
Pepsi
Procter & Gamble
Quaker
Verizon
Visa
USAA

Weems

NFL Sponsors:

Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell's Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John's
Pepsi
Procter & Gamble
Quaker
Verizon
Visa
USAA

Man, that's a lot of boycottin' y'all are going to have to do. Good luck boycotting Verizon in SOMD, because all other carriers' coverage sucks down here.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Meanwhile

"We are proud of our players ... (they) make a positive difference in our society," - Giants co-owners John Mara and Steve Tisch.

piss.jpg

black dog

Free America
Can you please re-post all your comments and all the comments of the rest on here as it relates to college campuses banning free speech?

None of you...not one...are any better than those coddled kids on campus. You all are just the same. You want to ban speech you don't like. No difference. Of course none of you will see it that way. That is what happens when you can't think.

If they worked for me' we already would have had a employee / owner meeting over this topic, it would be a short meeting. You men stand up and put that hand over your heart like the man that writes your checks tells you to do with a huge smile on your face, Or clean your locker out.
But here's a tid-bit of information for you and the others that have never been outside of your moms basement much less employed,
Employees don't have a Constitutional right to free speech or freedom of expression at work. The Constitution's right to free speech only applies when the government is trying to restrict it. Even then, it's not absolute. ... So employers are generally free to restrict employee speech, at least while they are at work.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Man, that's a lot of boycottin' y'all are going to have to do. Good luck boycotting Verizon in SOMD, because all other carriers' coverage sucks down here.

Rom was just posting the sponsors. I don't think he meant that people will boycott, but that some of those companies will most likely boycott football. You are complicating it all.

I do have to say we have stopped buying Pepsi products for a while now, because of their insistence in getting involved in politics, and Target, too. No company should get involved in politics. Period.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
If they worked for me' we already would have had a employee / owner meeting over this topic, it would be a short meeting. You men stand up and put that hand over your heart like the man that writes your checks tells you to do with a huge smile on your face, Or clean your locker out.
But here's a tid-bit of information for you and the others that have never been outside of your moms basement much less employed,
Employees don't have a Constitutional right to free speech or freedom of expression at work. The Constitution's right to free speech only applies when the government is trying to restrict it. Even then, it's not absolute. ... So employers are generally free to restrict employee speech, at least while they are at work.

:yay: You just posted what my hub said to me when I read transporter's post to him. I'll be darned, we do have something in common, and think alike. :patriot:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Please show me where I called for these antics to be banned.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Please show me where I called for these antics to be banned.

I am sorry, vrai, but you made me laugh. You banned me when I was mamatutu. For whatever reason, I will never know.

Was it was because I went after bann. :lol: You, also, gave me an infraction as littlelady 2 years ago, and reason was 'don't start fight in here'. :lol: My point is that you can't have it both ways. Which leads us to the discussion on this thread. Apparently, some think they can have it both ways. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all. I have, always, been honest. Just sayin'.

Also, you need to be part of admin that keeps this forum in line, or give it up and be a commenter. You can't do both. David knows how to do that. Just sayin'

Also, I have noticed the huge drop of responders to this forum, lately. Just looking out for you. :smile:

Last edited: