Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: If you can't pay employees a living wage, you don't deserve to be in business

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Sorry, not my department. But on another note... I was sure you would reply to this one.
    Got it. So you're an admitted troll.

    Good to know.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Weems View Post
    Got it. So you're an admitted troll.

    Good to know.
    Only trolling the Trolls.

    Read any good conspiracy books lately?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Only trolling the Trolls.

    Read any good conspiracy books lately?
    Say, you posting on the government's dime today, hoss?

    Good thing - it's probably the most productive you'll be all day.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Weems View Post
    Say, you posting on the government's dime today, hoss?

    Good thing - it's probably the most productive you'll be all day.
    Leave time, Daisy.

    You still trying to get into the drug business?

Members who have read this thread: 46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |