'Nother boring puppy N me pix :blahblah:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
'Nother boring puppy N me pix

A friend snapped this yesterday...is she cute or WHAT?? Gotta love the tongue....

Attachments

• deeNpuppy.jpg
    deeNpuppy.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
How are these dogs with children? I'm not looking to buy yet, but have fallen in love w/ your puppies. I had a Rott several years ago, but no kids were around. He was a big baby!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
CableChick said:
How are these dogs with children? I'm not looking to buy yet, but have fallen in love w/ your puppies. I had a Rott several years ago, but no kids were around. He was a big baby!!!

It completely depends on the temperament of the parents, socialization of pups, and continued socialization of the dog after it leaves the breeder. If the parents aren't good with people/and or kids you can bet the offspring won't be either. Genetics is a huge factor. We've managed to raise 5 kids right along with rotts for 20 years, but i'm a bloodline freak. i know the bloodlines inside and out and don't accept incorrect people aggressive temperaments EVER. Don't get me wrong, if someone comes to my place that doesn't belong...the dogs will let me and them know it. But, tooth better not touch skin on anyone i say is OK, no matter what. you get out what you put in with these dogs from cradle to grave. :blahblah:
Now...chickens....well, with some rotts...they're not so lucky.... :duh: but that same dog who had chick-lets for lunch in my absence...would NEVER EVER bite a kid. Not in a million years.

happyappygirl said:
It completely depends on the temperament of the parents, socialization of pups, and continued socialization of the dog after it leaves the breeder. If the parents aren't good with people/and or kids you can bet the offspring won't be either.

I totally agree w/ that statement. When I'm ready to get a puppy and my hubby and I agree on a breed ... I'll surely keep your website handy so that we can consider your cute little pups.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
happyappygirl said:
A friend snapped this yesterday...is she cute or WHAT?? Gotta love the tongue....
HOw cute, cuddly and adorable.. and the dog is pretty cool too!! :howdy:

PrepH4U

happyappygirl said:
Oh did this picture bring back memories of when I first got my baby rottie. Fat little butterball! You have some beautiful dogs! When mine died, I thought I would never fill the void he left, they are great companions, protectors and babies all at the same time! I have now switched to a different breed only because I felt so over protective him, I knew all it would take would be some ignorant person with an unleashed dog start something and he would be blamed cuz they are the mean child eating dogs! :lmao: It didn't matter if he was wearing a feather boa (daughters) out walking or an evergreen branch on his head to block the sun. Everyone who saw him was sure he wanted them for lunch! If I didn't have a house full of dogs now, you can bet I would be knocking on your door! Thanks for sharing!