Peace Through International Redistributionism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pushing the Marxist narrative of economic determinism and wealth inequality as the primary sociological variable, the communist Vermont senator framed world peace as achievable through international redistributionism.

Sanders included a threatening subtext in his remarks, indirectly drawing on the “no justice, no peace” slogan popular among contemporary racial agitators:

Foreign policy is not just tied to military affairs, it is directly connected to economics. Foreign policy must take into account the outrageous income and wealth inequality that exists globally and in our own country. This country will not be secure or peaceful when so few have so much and so many have so little.

Despite his own subscription to neo-Marxism, Sanders warned against what he described as a rising oligarchical society resulting from an insufficiently powerful central government:

When we advance day after day into an oligarchic form of society, where a small number of extraordinarily powerful and wealthy special interests exert enormous influence over the economic and political life of this country and the entire world. There is no moral or economic justification for the six wealthiest people in the world having as much wealth as the bottom half of the world’s population, 3.7 billion people.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21466/comrade-sanders-explains-how-end-all-wars-robert-kraychik

SamSpade

I'm amused by the use of oligarchic by a politician who clearly espouses Marxist beliefs.
They are no different in concept - just a different set of oligarchs doing something different.

"Come the revolution, everyone will be equal!"
"What if I don't want to be equal?"
"Come the revolution, you'll do as you're told!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm amused by the use of oligarchic by a politician who clearly espouses Marxist beliefs.
They are no different in concept - just a different set of oligarchs doing something different.

"Come the revolution, everyone will be equal!"
"What if I don't want to be equal?"
"Come the revolution, you'll do as you're told!"

You Know Who Else was for a Powerful CENTRAL Gov. ?

Wilson ... when he wrote his book 'The Statesman' he wanted a more European Form of Gov. a less powerful Congress and some sort of Prime Minister Figure.

More POWER to do the RIGHT THING as he saw fit ... [he and other progressives]

SamSpade

You Know Who Else was for a Powerful CENTRAL Gov. ?

Wilson ... when he wrote his book 'The Statesman' he wanted a more European Form of Gov. a less powerful Congress and some sort of Prime Minister Figure.

More POWER to do the RIGHT THING as he saw fit ... [he and other progressives]

Wilson is one of those rare Presidents that I think MUCH LESS of, the more I learn.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wilson is one of those rare Presidents that I think MUCH LESS of, the more I learn.

You and me both!...three in-depth biographies over the last several years. I never though much of Wilson to being with either. And you know who else dropped a long way in my estimation?...Teddy Roosevelt. I just finished "Colonel Roosevelt" after reading a history of Bill Taft's foreign escapades that he undertook on Roosevelt's behalf.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And you know who else dropped a long way in my estimation?...Teddy Roosevelt.

Fun Fact - Wilson Admired Roosevelt's do what you want ask permission later / forgiveness later ....
also TR was the 1st 'Progressive' President

If you have not read 'Liberal Fascism' yet you should ...
at least grab the kindle copy for 7 bucks and read the chapters on Hitler, Mussolini and Wilson

or grab a used copy for $ 1.35 plus shipping :whistle:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0385511841/

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
FTR was the 1st 'Progressive' President

He aggressively employed the term and split with the Republican Party over their refusal to use the term or pursue TR's pet progressive policies and include them as planks in their platform. TR's actions and antics got Woodrow elected.