Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Owner of Solomons' Tiki Bar dies

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    All somebody has to do to become a saint is die. #trudeaueulogy
    Wow, I guess there is hope for Hillary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Wow, I guess there is hope for Hillary
    For every rule, there is always an exception.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    I have seen nothing but nice things said about Terry since his passing, well except for in here...
    Lots of people say nothing but nice things about the dead, but in reality what kind of man was he really, before he Bucked Out?
    Steve McQueen.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by inkah View Post
    I actually thought he was a nice guy too. And his wife was an absolute gem. Case search doesn't always tell the whole story. They were life-savers for me, likely without ever realizing it. Peace to his family, whatever the cause of death.
    Of course, it's the prosecution side and the case is probably overstated to get the case before a judge.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    I'll just let you all speculate.
    Just speculating, but, it is the opinion, that he died of a heroin overdose while in the throws of passion during an asphyxia moment with a gay prostitute.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

So... I'm thinking we should all go down to the Tiki and give him a farewell sendoff drink.

What's an appropriate drink for sending off a dbag?
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Just speculating, but, it is the opinion, that he died of a heroin overdose while in the throws of passion during an asphyxia moment with a gay prostitute.
    Stop sharing your fantasies, dude...

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Stop sharing your fantasies, dude...
    That's not mine. Mine is much wilder and kinkier than that.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Again, good grief, y'all. Let the man rest in peace. What is wrong with y'all to take a thread about death, and make fun of it.
    We all make mistakes. Mr. Clark had a huge impact in Solomons. People came from all over, especially, by boat to partake in the uniqueness of it all. I went to Tiki Bar once back in the day, but never during the big party. He died. His family is sad. Period. Just stop. Thanks.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Again, good grief, y'all. Let the man rest in peace. What is wrong with y'all to take a thread about death, and make fun of it.
    We all make mistakes. Mr. Clark had a huge impact in Solomons. People came from all over, especially, by boat to partake in the uniqueness of it all. I went to Tiki Bar once back in the day, but never during the big party. He died. His family is sad. Period. Just stop. Thanks.
    Maybe because he was a dickhead in real life? The Tiki bar was there long before he came around. Plus FF would not come off the information on how/why he died. She's being a tightfisted little better than thou.

Members who have read this thread: 171