Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Owner of Solomons' Tiki Bar dies

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Maybe because he was a dickhead in real life? The Tiki bar was there long before he came around. Plus FF would not come off the information on how/why he died. She's being a tightfisted little better than thou.
    No, I am not. I don't feel obligated to share given that there are only a couple of us on this forum that knew Terry IRL and liked, cared for and respected him; despite his questionable past. How many of you have sat and talked to and listened to him? Yeah, didn't think so.
    To have him and his life/death further picked apart is not something I want to contribute to. I am done with this thread. Carry on.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    No, I am not. I don't feel obligated to share given that there are only a couple of us on this forum that knew Terry IRL and liked, cared for and respected him; despite his questionable past. How many of you have sat and talked to and listened to him? Yeah, didn't think so.
    To have him and his life/death further picked apart is not something I want to contribute to. I am done with this thread. Carry on.
    Good on you FF ! Enough.
    No more splitting Uranium for fun and profit, retirement is cool so far....

No ####.

A forum full of supposed adults mocking a man after death. A man that had a family and people who cared about him, regardless of transgressions.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    No ####. A forum full of supposed adults mocking a man after death. A man that had a family and people who cared about him, regardless of transgressions.
    Cry me an effing river. It was politely asked prior, his cause of death. FF opened the door when she said, "speculate". She's the hateful one.

I don't feel obligated to share given that there are only a couple of us on this forum that knew Terry IRL and liked, cared for and respected him; despite his questionable past.
    That you know of.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Blog Entries
    FF opened the door when she said, "speculate". She's the hateful one.
    I give zero craps about this person's cause of death, but I have to stick up for my girl. FF is not hateful. She was merely objecting to the negativity about her friend, and there's nothing wrong with that. She wasn't even particularly angry about it.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

If I may ...

Cry me an effing river. It was politely asked prior, his cause of death. FF opened the door when she said, "speculate". She's the hateful one.
    No one has to tell you, or anyone else, about the cause of death. You're just a busy-body who wants to know.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I give zero craps about this person's cause of death, but I have to stick up for my girl. FF is not hateful. She was merely objecting to the negativity about her friend, and there's nothing wrong with that. She wasn't even
    particularly angry about it.
    Sorry. Used the wrong word. Meant she's being spiteful.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

If I may ...

I know the cause of death, so ask me and leave FF alone.

If I may ...

You may #### off....
    Last edited by Hank; 09-29-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    You may #### off....
    Grouch...
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

Members who have read this thread: 173