Owner of Solomons' Tiki Bar dies

frequentflier

happy to be living
Anyone want to speculate on cause of death? :lol:

If you were serious on the actual cause of death, I would share. Despite many life events that may have raised eyebrows, I had a lot of respect for Terry and many people will miss his generosity and the other side- his good nature.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you were serious on the actual cause of death, I would share. Despite many life events that may have raised eyebrows, I had a lot of respect for Terry and many people will miss his generosity and the other side- his good nature.

I am happy to feel ashamed of what I presume happened, so please share. I never saw his good side, I only saw, um, that other stuff.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wait, wasn't one of those the case where someone came on his property while hunting and he not only threatened them with a firearm he wasn't supposed to have, but actually fired some warning shots? The gun was supposed to belong to some buddy of his who left it at Clarkes house.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Why be so cryptic? If you know, why not just tell us? Eventually we'll find out anyway.

inkah

I actually thought he was a nice guy too. And his wife was an absolute gem. Case search doesn't always tell the whole story. They were life-savers for me, likely without ever realizing it. Peace to his family, whatever the cause of death.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I assume that he started the Tiki Bar. It was very famous from what I have read over time. We went there once, even though we were in close proximity in St. Leonard. Nice experience. May he Rest In Peace.

black dog

Free America
I assume that he started the Tiki Bar. It was very famous from what I have read over time. We went there once, even though we were in close proximity in St. Leonard. Nice experience. May he Rest In Peace.

Nope, The Tiki Bar was there before him.

Hank

my war
I have seen nothing but nice things said about Terry since his passing, well except for in here...