Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At Least 6 White House Advisers Used Private Email Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yeah. George soros paid me to say that. blah blah blah
    He's definitely not getting his money's worth from your pathetic a$$. You couldn't convince a man dying of thirst to take a drink of water.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    And 5 minutes ago you were screaming "LOCK HER UP!"

When you start your reply with "So?", you are just as big of a hypocrite.
    Lets see.. anyone familiar with Government networks will tell you it takes awhile to get a government e-mail account, but that notwithstanding..

Were any of the 7 Sec State (or even government employees)??

Were any of the e-mails classified... and if so, has anyone denied the fact that some of them were??

I mean, if you want to put perspective into being called a hypocrite and all..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I want to see the emails first. If Jared Kushner emailed Ivanka and said, "Hey, we're having dinner with your dad tonight, don't forget," that could technically be construed as "discussing government matters" because it involves the president. It could also be considered "communicating with White House officials," because it was sent to another presidential advisor. His lawyer says:

He added: ďThese usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal, rather than his White House, address. All nonpersonal emails were forwarded to his official address and all have been preserved in any event.Ē

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/24/u...nal-email.html

Since we already know that the progpress makes an enormous stink about any little thing associated in any way with Trump, and typically their hysterical outrage turns out to be bull####, I will wait for more information because chances are really good that this "story" is crap.
    I'll always agree there's likely more information out there that we don't know, and need to, to make a good assessment.

I'm just saying "IF" it is true, it's wrong, and wrong is wrong. Very, very, very different from HRC, as reported. But, if it was substantive, then it's wrong.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Blog Entries
    Would have to ask.. with all the gov't employees on here..

HOW many have Private E-mail accounts?? All of us??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Would have to ask.. with all the gov't employees on here..

HOW many have Private E-mail accounts?? All of us??
    Is Jared Kushner a government employee? I didn't think he was on the payroll.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So? 5 minutes ago you progs were saying it's a-ok to use a private email account.
    It's funny how when stuff like this comes up. The first defense is to say, "they did it too". At what point will people say, "we're not going to conduct ourselves that way"? Instead of making excuses.

Seven wrongs make a right. Hillary + six.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    It's funny how when stuff like this comes up. The first defense is to say, "they did it too". At what point will people say, "we're not going to conduct ourselves that way"? Instead of making excuses.

Seven wrongs make a right. Hillary + six.
    And Ben Gozzie. Donít forget about ole Ben.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    At what point will people say, "we're not going to conduct ourselves that way"? Instead of making excuses.
    I don't know. When do you suppose the Democrats will start?

You all didn't care when Hillary was funneling classified information to her terrorist buddies or whoever she was hoping would intercept it, yet you're all outraged because one of Trump's many advisors has *gasp* a private email account.

So really, the time for holier than thou is long past.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 56