In A Move That Will Surprise No One: Hollywood Actresses open their mouths ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hollywood Actresses open their mouths, condemn their latest movie to Failure ...

WATCH: Brave Actresses Want You To Know They'll Never Date A Trump Supporter

Promoting their new film, My Days Of Mercy, actresses Kate Mara, Ellen Page, and Amy Seimetz sat down with the AV Club to discuss the flick and, of course, President Donald Trump. Both Page and Seimetz made it clear they could never date a Trump supporter.

A brave statement we're sure will help ticket sales and not alienate half of their potential audience, not to mention foster that unity and tolerance the left always speaks of.

SamSpade

If you are a Trump supporter - is there any chance in hell you could tolerate one hour with one of these mouth breathers, let alone a *date*?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If you are a Trump supporter - is there any chance in hell you could tolerate one hour with one of these mouth breathers, let alone a *date*?

Ya know, I'd be willing to cover their face with an American flag and do it for country. Making America Great Again, one liberal at a time.... or at least trying.

transporter

A brave statement we're sure will help ticket sales and not alienate half of their potential audience, not to mention foster that unity and tolerance the left always speaks of.

This is an interesting statement and once again shows the "quality" of a GURPS source.

These look like 20 somethings. This age group decidedly voted against Trump. So there is no "half of their potential audience" for them to annoy. In fact, just like our incompetent President does when he is toilet tweeting, these young ladies are just trying to "reach their base".

Last point: just the hypocrisy... a story that is critical (i.e. intolerant) of these ladies turns around in the last sentence and expresses disgust for the intolerance of others. Gotta love it. GURPS probably doesn't even understand!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hollywood Actresses open their mouths, condemn their latest movie to Failure ...

WATCH: Brave Actresses Want You To Know They'll Never Date A Trump Supporter

Promoting their new film, My Days Of Mercy, actresses Kate Mara, Ellen Page, and Amy Seimetz sat down with the AV Club to discuss the flick and, of course, President Donald Trump. Both Page and Seimetz made it clear they could never date a Trump supporter.

They won't date one, but when the time comes that they want to have sex with a man, they'll seek one out at least for the night.

BUT have to LOVE the tolerance they display almost daily.

Hijinx

So some Hollywood alleged actresses opened their mouths.
That's how most of them became actresses anyway with open mouths and open legs.
Half the actors found work the same way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is an interesting statement and once again shows the "quality" of a GURPS source.

do you ever have anything cognizant to say

Last point: just the hypocrisy... a story that is critical (i.e. intolerant) of these ladies turns around in the last sentence and expresses disgust for the intolerance of others. Gotta love it. GURPS probably doesn't even understand!

no what you do not understand, they have all the right in the world to speak their minds, and I have every right NOT to support them with my money, by not purchasing their product

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kate Mara was in Shooter

Never heard of it.

Although once I saw her photo, I realized she was the psycho girlfriend in AHS: Murder House and the annoying reporter from House of Cards - the one Kevin Spacey throws in front of the subway train.

I still don't care what she has to say about anything.

Last edited: