Local Business Looking for a good bog trainer.

agillings

Hello everyone.

I am looking for a dog trainer in Southern Maryland. I have a 2.5 year old Lab, and needs training real bad. If anyone has had a young Lab you know the issues I am dealing with. He knows all his basic commands but needs to learn control. He goes from 0 to 70 in less than 2 seconds. Please let me know if there is anyone out there that can assist.

Thanks Art

brnpugli

Hi. I have been going to Applejack K-9 in Charlotte Hall for 15 years. I have had two labs and two dobermans go through the training. Great place for all your training issues.

sasquatch

Hello everyone.

I am looking for a dog trainer in Southern Maryland. I have a 2.5 year old Lab, and needs training real bad. If anyone has had a young Lab you know the issues I am dealing with. He knows all his basic commands but needs to learn control. He goes from 0 to 70 in less than 2 seconds. Please let me know if there is anyone out there that can assist.

Thanks Art

You may also want to consider BFF Pet Services. Their line up of classes is available at www.mybffpetservices.com. They are excellent and offer many classes past basic obedience.