Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump won’t help Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    What other difference is there between PR VS Florida and Texas?
    The good citizens of Florida and Texas pay Federal Personal Income Tax,. The citizens of Puerto Rico buy and large don't.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Imma go out on thin limb here and offer this. The roads into FL and TX were largely intact and still connected to the Interstate highway system which helps a whole metric shiat ton when dealing with the logistics of large scale evac, rescue and recovery operations. Let's see the differences between PR and FL and TX.

PR is an ISLAND. Definition - noun, a body of land completely surrounded by water where the only access is achieved by bridge, boat or air.

Well there are no bridges to PR from CONUS so that won't work. The ports are not open due to debris but the Navy has Marine landing craft bringing supplies in. The airport had ZERO electricity which means no radar help. But the airport did recently open and are allowing a few flights in and out each day.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Imma go out on thin limb here and offer this. The roads into FL and TX were largely intact and still connected to the Interstate highway system which helps a whole metric shiat ton when dealing with the logistics of large scale evac, rescue and recovery operations. Let's see the differences between PR and FL and TX.

PR is an ISLAND. Definition - noun, a body of land completely surrounded by water where the only access is achieved by bridge, boat or air.

Well there are no bridges to PR from CONUS so that won't work. The ports are not open due to debris but the Navy has Marine landing craft bringing supplies in. The airport had ZERO electricity which means no radar help. But the airport did recently open and are allowing a few flights in and out each day.
    I think you selected a pretty sound limb.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I think you selected a pretty sound limb.
    #BlindSquirrelFoundAnAcorn
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post

Nope. It has to be racism. When that narrative fails, people like Sap will assert that the hurricane itself was racist.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

A piece on all of the Sappy's out there...

It would just be nice if the leftist media could report what’s really going on, instead of creating a narrative and reporting only what defends that narrative.
    http://observer.com/2017/09/amid-nfl...elief-efforts/
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    A piece on all of the Sappy's out there...

http://observer.com/2017/09/amid-nfl...elief-efforts/
    "Never let a crisis go to waste".
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Nope. It has to be racism. When that narrative fails, people like Sap will assert that the hurricane itself was racist.
    Be cheaper to bring the Puerto Ricans to New York. More of them in New York than Puerto Rico now.
    Sure DiBlasio would welcome them.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/22/us/pue...omy/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    What other difference is there between PR VS Florida and Texas?
    I'm not part of FEMA [I'm guessing neither are you] so I cannot tell you.

but let me think ...
    1st Texas
    then Florida ....
    you think FEMA might be kinda busy with 2 major disasters already ...

but to assume immediate a perceived lack of progress, being broadcast on CNN means it's Racism ...
    well you need to look in the mirror, but hey feel free to fly to Florida and charter a boat and do your part
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Patriot? He's a ####ing draft dodger. 5 Times!!! Damn you are dense!
    Draft Dodger?? How long did he live in Canada.. or did he live in Mexico while he was dodging.. or are you just making #### up again??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Members who have read this thread: 90