RSC chair calls female colleagues 'eye candy'

seven

Washington (CNN)Rep. Mark Walker, the chair of the conservative Republican Study Committee, described female members of the group as the committee's "eye candy" during a press conference Tuesday morning.
"The accomplished men and women of the RSC. And women. If it wasn't sexist, I would say the RSC eye candy, but we'll leave that out of the record," Walker said during his remarks.

Speaking outside the Capitol, Walker made the remark early on during his "3 Promises, 3 Months" speech with his fellow committee members behind him. The comment came during remarks about the group's goals over the never several months in Congress and how they would achieve them.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/polit...mark-walker-eye-candy-remarks0949PMVODtopLink

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
[video=youtube;jGQ-ISsDm8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M[/video]

seven

Have you met vrai? I have. She is a very attractive woman, and you are a jerk and a half. You need to stop while you are 'not' ahead. Just some advice.

It's called a joke. You were just slamming her in one of your 3am drunken rants the other night. Maybe you need to take your own advice.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's called a joke. You were just slamming her in one of your 3am drunken rants the other night. Maybe you need to take your own advice.

Don't try to backtrack. You weren't joking. Nice try. This is what you don't get. Vrai and I have slammed each other from the beginning. I am still here. I am an honest person, and it gets in my way, sometimes. I guess you missed the posts when I complimented her, and she complimented me. You are out of touch, and shouldn't be posting about forum biz that you know nothing about. There is a reason I am still here. Your days may be numbered. Just sayin'. Swat!

And, last time I checked, you were not my time keeper. I should starve you like Wishbone said, but I just have to call you out because I cannot stand hypocrites. That is my #1 peeve.

Last edited:

h3mech

see this is exactly what is dividing our country, why did you have to say that, I don't personally know vraiblonde but she is a woman and you should show respect, she is someone daughter/mother /wife. if everyone was nice maybe we would get things done.

vraiblonde

Doubt you ever heard it.

:lmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
see this is exactly what is dividing our country, why did you have to say that, I don't personally know vraiblonde but she is a woman and you should show respect, she is someone daughter/mother /wife. if everyone was nice maybe we would get things done.

vraiblonde

:yay:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It wasn't a joke, jokes make an attempt at being funny.

Last edited:

seven

Don't try to backtrack. You weren't joking. Nice try. This is what you don't get. Vrai and I have slammed each other from the beginning. I am still here. I am an honest person, and it gets in my way, sometimes. I guess you missed the posts when I complimented her, and she complimented me. You are out of touch, and shouldn't be posting about forum biz that you know nothing about. There is a reason I am still here. Your days may be numbered. Just sayin'. Swat!

And, last time I checked, you were not my time keeper. I should starve you like Wishbone said, but I just have to call you out because I cannot stand hypocrites. That is my #1 peeve.

hypocrite